Kaiyodo Revoltech 2G Thread

IXTL

I won't be getting the revy asuka, i'll be getting the Figma one instead eventually, already go tthe old asuka revy.

I've got Menace revy, those are really nice little figs!

Pre-ordered Lupin and Jigen, will get both Wolfward and Vash too. Revies are getting into the good stuff finally!

Also got my Ken Revy too, finally i can do proper haduken while falling downwards pose like in the movie, HA-DO-KEN! Ryu is toast, i do need a Ryu revy...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone else get their Lupin? Mine arrived today and I'm quite happy with it. This is exactly the kind of figure I wanted Revoltech to include from the very beginning. Now give me figures from Bebop and Champloo and I'll be happy.

Anyone else get their Lupin? Mine arrived today and I'm quite happy with it. This is exactly the kind of figure I wanted Revoltech to include from the very beginning. Now give me figures from Bebop and Champloo and I'll be happy.

Faye sounds great, but worried about the exposed joints on female characters.

I'm hoping for a Black variation Vash.

Wouldn't mind GTIS Revos of the Tachi's and powersuits...

Yep! Getting both Jigen and Lupin, pre-ordered.

Revoltech female figs got a lot lot better with the queen blade line.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Hmm, considering getting Professor Layton to pad my lone order of Figma Luka in November. He's pretty cheap and comes with great accessories.

I regret not getting Arbalest when I had the chance, so I could've done this:

post-10165-128819549401_thumb.jpg

No, #100 is another EVA-01. It's got things like a base, lights and flashy paint to try and mask the fact that its just another EVA-01.

Oh. That's a pretty lackluster announcement... That makes what, five EVA-01's already?

Edited by shiroikaze

Hmm, considering getting Professor Layton to pad my lone order of Figma Luka in November. He's pretty cheap and comes with great accessories.

Layton is one of my favorite Revys. If you like the character you probably wont be disappointed with the figure.

Oh. That's a pretty lackluster announcement... That makes what, five EVA-01's already?

God, if not more. Someone did a list of all the EVA releases in the Revoltech line and they make up almost half of the line. While I'm entirely bored of Evangelion figures at this point (although I would buy a Shinji, Gendo and Misato which they seem dead set against making), I think it's the success of those figures that has kept the Revoltech line going for so long. It's what, 4 or 5 years old now? That's pretty impressive in an age where the lifespan of entire lines can often be measured in months. So yeah, hopefully Evangelion will continue to be a money-maker for them so we can continue to get the random interesting figures sprinkled here and there amongst them.

:EDIT: I found the list and attached it.

post-430-128819831748_thumb.jpg

Edited by eriku

God, if not more. Someone did a list of all the EVA releases in the Revoltech line and they make up almost half of the line. While I'm entirely bored of Evangelion figures at this point (although I would buy a Shinji, Gendo and Misato which they seem dead set against making), I think it's the success of those figures that has kept the Revoltech line going for so long. It's what, 4 or 5 years old now? That's pretty impressive in an age where the lifespan of entire lines can often be measured in months. So yeah, hopefully Evangelion will continue to be a money-maker for them so we can continue to get the random interesting figures sprinkled here and there amongst them.

:EDIT: I found the list and attached it.

LOL, are you from the Robot-Japan forums as well? :p

• 3 weeks later...

God, if not more. Someone did a list of all the EVA releases in the Revoltech line and they make up almost half of the line.

This image completely ignores the Fraulein Revoltech Eva Pilots:

Asuka

Rei

Rei with bandages

Mini Asuka

Mini Rei

Mari in pink

Mari in green

Mini mari in pink

Rei 2.0 version

Asuka 2.0 version

Asuka 2.0 version in test plug suit

My Revoltech shelf is getting very crowded as I'm up to 42 Evangelion ones. They're over half of my Revoltech collection.

My Revoltech shelf is getting very crowded as I'm up to 42 Evangelion ones. They're over half of my Revoltech collection.

Holy poo.

Anyway, like I've noted in the Figma thread, I just got Professor Layton. :) While I really like the Layton figure himself and the accessories that came with him, I just can't help but think that Kaiyodo ought do something about the smaller Revoltech joints. Every time I (gently yet forcibly) rotate Layton's knees, I get the uneasy feeling that they'll snap since the joint likes to flex... alot. Maybe it's just the illusion and that they really are sturdy...

Has anyone ever had a Revoltech joint break or heard of it?

Edited by shiroikaze