Ride Armors, Legioss and Treads! Oh my!

EXO

Pre-order for the book here:

http://www.fukkan.com/fk/CartSearchDetail?i_no=68311011

Dunno if they deal with gaijin, though. If HLJ or Amazon posts a pre-order, someone please post it.

The cover art for the book is going to feature an updated version of the ride armor and armor bike, and the ride armor is going to be holding a gun the likes of which God has never seen.

Yep! HMV preorders it apparently:

http://www.hmv.co.jp/Product/detail.asp?sku=2803677 for end january 2009!!

akim.

My Dark Legioss post went up today. Check it out -

CMs%20Dark%20Legioss%206.jpg

So, what is the overall score for this model?

And could you put scores on the front page of your blog or even better create a list of all models with their scores, so I don't need to open entries every time I need to know the score. Thanks in advance!

Edited by SeminNV

I'm limiting scores to only unique toys so as I update some of the old posts the scores will be removed. It seemed silly to have a nearly identical toy and re-score it because it was limited and had a different paint job or something like that. With the Dark Legioss, if you like the CMs Legioss then you shouldn't expect much of a difference and I think I did a decent job of detailing the little differences you'll see. I don't summarize scores any where or put them at the front because I don't think the scores are very important.

Check out what I got my grubby over sized mitts on!

This is one of the show pieces we have seen at some of the summer toy events. We will get more hands on with it this weekend, more pictures to follow. This is not the finished product so I'm pretty sure the retail version will be even better but this thing is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like Pocari Sweat.

post-3328-1225331890_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1225331898_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1225331905_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1225331912_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1225331919_thumb.jpg

Edited by Save

This is all set to be a very big month for Mospeada fans. For those keeping track, and if I'm not forgetting anything, the following items are supposed to be released this month (in no particular order)

1) Beagle Ride Armor

2) Toynami Beta

3) CMs Houquet Ride Armor (Fuke)

4) CMs Shinobu Ride Armor

Of course in the Macross universe we're also supposed to get the Weathered Tomahawk released later in the month and Hikaru's super VF-1J 2.0. Hope you've been saving your pennies. In the meantime, cruise by my site and see my CMs vs MH VR-41 post

CMs%20MH%20VR41%202.jpg

Yeah hope you get the Beta for a review soon Jenius. I am mighty interested, well, only for Rook/Houquets.

As you know :rolleyes: i'd love to see if the CM legioss could be somehow connected onto the Toynami Tread.

Who knows, maybe i'll just grab the blue/white Beta anyways, so to give Rey/Rand acknowledgement in my collection.

Will never forget that last battle! Exactly why i want a Gozu.....

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

This is all set to be a very big month for Mospeada fans. For those keeping track, and if I'm not forgetting anything, the following items are supposed to be released this month (in no particular order)

2) Toynami Beta

Has Toynami ever been on time with their MPC releases? ;)

It'd be cool if they get a Christmas time release. But I'm still betting on 2009.

Hey, that's why I said what was "supposed" to be released this month. I have no real expectation that we'll see the MPC Beta this month but I've got one preordered and I promise that when it does rear its head I'll have it on my site within a week.

EDIT - You know what would suck for me? If the Beagle is released one week before the MPC Beta. That would mean I'd get both toys at the same time and have to decide which one to review first.... Man, that'd be a tough decision.

Edited by jenius

Hey, that's why I said what was "supposed" to be released this month. I have no real expectation that we'll see the MPC Beta this month but I've got one preordered and I promise that when it does rear its head I'll have it on my site within a week.

EDIT - You know what would suck for me? If the Beagle is released one week before the MPC Beta. That would mean I'd get both toys at the same time and have to decide which one to review first.... Man, that'd be a tough decision.

You could give one to me and I'd be happy to relieve the stress of having to review two at once. :D

I’m a little confused. I got what I thought was a 1/15 CM Yellow VR-41 but it doesn’t say CM anywhere on the box. It says Toynami and Harmony Gold. From what I can see of it the box is identical to the one in jenius’s review though.

So what’s the scoop? Is the CM the Toynami one? Is it just a packaging difference?

Thanks