Ride Armors, Legioss and Treads! Oh my!

EXO

Has anyone actually released the Shinobu (videographer girl) Ride Armor yet? I thought CMs had one in the works, but in the flurry of show exclusives and delayed product over the last quarter I've lost track.

I'd like to get one, even if they're a little rickety.

EDIT -

Duh - answered my own question via eBay and YahooJP. So, CMs Shinobu "Dark Bartley" is out. Any reviews? How bad is it? Is Megahouse planning one as well? If so, what's the ETA?

Edited by AcroRay

Has anyone actually released the Shinobu (videographer girl) Ride Armor yet? I thought CMs had one in the works, but in the flurry of show exclusives and delayed product over the last quarter I've lost track.

I'd like to get one, even if they're a little rickety.

EDIT -

Duh - answered my own question via eBay and YahooJP. So, CMs Shinobu "Dark Bartley" is out. Any reviews? How bad is it? Is Megahouse planning one as well? If so, what's the ETA?

Both versions of the CM's Bartley are fiddly. Check out Jenius' review a couple of pages back (use search). However, between the two, Shinobu's armor seems a bit tighter around the joints compared to Fuke's. If you have collected the first 2 CM's (Stick and Ley), then you have the means for a quick fix. Basically, swap the retaining screws for the slide locks on the boy's bikes for the girls'. Long explanation in previous posts...

I don't have either CMs Stig or Ray, and wasn't planning on picking them up (unless I score one dirt cheap). I was just curious about the Shinobu in particular. Since I'm a both a videographer and a Mospeada fan, I was hoping to add her to my cubicle collection at the studio.

They're going kind of cheap at YahooJP.

Ow. That's worse than I imagined.

My Aoshima (which I bought just after they were released) finally succumbed to his arthritis and the hands (BOTH) crumbled on the same day. Which is kinda of sweet in a way. The left couldn't live without the right.

Apart from that though, the Aoshima has survived numerous drops and lived to fly another day.

I was thinking about this for awhile, but it is possible to stick some gundam hands that fit into the sockets of the Toynami or Aoshima legioss?

Well, on mine there are no sockets as the that part came away with the hands. All that's left is the piece that rotates.

I'm actualy going to steal the hands off my CM's Tread as i'll be leaving that transformed once I get the Aoshima or Toynami.

hey guys, do any of you know if the cms jonathan wolfe set come with 2 figures a green soldier and jonathan wolfe or just the wolfe man? i been looking at figures and its called figure "set" and shows a green soldier and the purple wolfe and im just confused because they like to trick us with the boxes.. thanks!

Yup that is CM's, I may actually buy that seeing as how I skipped on the dark legioss. Its a shame that the gun still shoots into the cockpit in fighter mode.

I like the look of this things, but overall really prefer the Toynami fighter sculpt to the CMs.

Too bad, Toynami will never make one.

Ahhh - the fighter that was invented so Stick can shoot his own guys without remorse!

Very cool.

Wish the nose was not so long. Hangs waaay down there in soldier mode.

All the CMs ones do.

Wow, that drone looks great, except for the inherent problems in the CM fighter mode. And what's up with the broken wing roots? Looks kinda weird -- is that line art accurate?

Anyway, it's still very cool and looks rad in Soldier and Diver modes. Nice and chunkadelic, unlike the new-school anorexic robots.

Looks like the CMs Dark Bartley/Shinobu isn't very popular at YahooJP right now. I just scored one brand new for Y2000 (before fees & etc), and there are a couple of others going for Y3500.

Looks like the CMs Dark Bartley/Shinobu isn't very popular at YahooJP right now. I just scored one brand new for Y2000 (before fees & etc), and there are a couple of others going for Y3500.

That's been the case everywhere i've seen them. The worst was a shop near my place that had around 50, just sitting there for about 1999en.

Although, those seem to have been snapped up in the last week or two.

It just looks so uninteresting at that scale, any details lost in the black.