Ride Armors, Legioss and Treads! Oh my!

EXO

Toynami was not anticipating bringing the Beagle out here this year. I think they said Spring 09 which probably means next Christmas...

Interesting, on the ColledtionDX video interview they say "It's scheduled to come out by the end of the year. Hopefully we'll have it for Christmas."

link About 3.20 in.

I assumed the were talking about their release from the use of the word "we'll", but anyway...

I wonder if George didn't just get his wires crossed and was talking about when Beagle planned on having *their* release ready. Last word I heard was Beta this quarter and Cyclone the next for US releases. I could look further into it but hey, if George says this Christmas then maybe that's what we should hope for.

Seriously though, I'm guessing next Christmas.

I wonder if George didn't just get his wires crossed and was talking about when Beagle planned on having *their* release ready. Last word I heard was Beta this quarter and Cyclone the next for US releases. I could look further into it but hey, if George says this Christmas then maybe that's what we should hope for.

Seriously though, I'm guessing next Christmas.

the George :lol: ? I could never have guessed George W. Bush is in charge here as well :blink: )))

So, this is the reason why it is next Christmas))

Edited by SeminNV

I have a friend who picked up a Ride Armor toy new in Hong Kong recently. He says it came in a box marked "Robotech", no instructions, and is "cheap and junky". He believes it's a pirated CMs 1/18. Anybody else hear of pirated or bootlegs out there?

Edited by magicsp00n

cloth?could this mean...the combat armor is also removable and they give you the option to put their normal clothing on?if so, it might be an idea to recast the heads and use extra bodies to display them in armored up and regular clothed. :o

cloth?could this mean...the combat armor is also removable and they give you the option to put their normal clothing on?if so, it might be an idea to recast the heads and use extra bodies to display them in armored up and regular clothed. :o

You just want them to make a Houquet so you can get her naked! I'm onto you baka!

My VR-41 CMs and Dark Legioss are en route but I think I'm going to do the Yamato Destroid review first... I might have a very nice review going up this Monday also of something Macross Plus...

Sue Graham? wasn't she in Southern Cross (RT)? lol i forget, plus i haven't got around to my mospeada marathon.

The chick (sue?) that was in SC that piloted the logan and ajacs had real nice juggs. (hospital bed epi, and shower scene i think)

All i remember is Nova (raven haired) and that reporter chick whose name has escaped me that had her black female ride armour with paparazi add on.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Sue Graham? wasn't she in Southern Cross (RT)? lol i forget, plus i haven't got around to my mospeada marathon.

The chick (sue?) that was in SC that piloted the logan and ajacs had real nice juggs. (hospital bed epi, and shower scene i think)

All i remember is Nova (raven haired) and that reporter chick whose name has escaped me that had her black female ride armour with paparazi add on.

That was Marie Crystal that piloted the space copters. Nova was the MP. Sue Graham was the reporter chick with the black cyclone... Nova was my favorite in SC.

ahh thanks for that, yeah Nova was a brat (english dub) but hot at the same time, but i better not go any further and get off topic...

So the armour can come off properly and leave the riders with just their combat clothing? For real that's some great detail....

ahh thanks for that, yeah Nova was a brat (english dub) but hot at the same time, but i better not go any further and get off topic...

So the armour can come off properly and leave the riders with just their combat clothing? For real that's some great detail....

don`t qoute me on the removable combat armor though it seems logical if they bothered to put cloth on there in the first place.and yea, Sue`s the pilot of the Shadow Alpha/ Dark Legioss in the New Generation portion of Robotech. and I know I should at least watch SDFM, SC and Mospeada in japanese but I haven`t gotten around to it... so much to watch, so little time... :(