Bandai/Tamashi Nations 1/100 lineup. 2009 takeoff!

UN Spacy

That VF-1S is a wave plastic kit.

Less than vertical on the crotchpiece should make the VF-25 appear taller, not shorter, as the legs would be closer to the ground.

Holy crap that's a lot of parts to lose. :o

Edited by Sumdumgai

That little pic of the parts to swap -

the pieces on the left side - for fighter mode

the 2 pieces in the middle - for gerwalk mode

the pieces on the right side - for battroid mode

I think some of the parts are duplicated on the right and left sides.

Edited by Vifam7

looks good, I will most likely get it and lock in battroid since I'm trying to gett all available valks on 1/100 scale

something I don't understand...this kit and the line will be selling for about 40 bucks... but the 1/72 is already selling at a very similar price and is a far superior kit

seems like a rip off for the 1/100 fanatics

A 1/72 model, while possibly extremely detailed, would be something YOU have to put together and paint. I'd pay a premium not to have to do that...

That said, all these tiny parts make me cringe... and GERWALK mode looks like it has a broken back.

A 1/72 model, while possibly extremely detailed, would be something YOU have to put together and paint. I'd pay a premium not to have to do that...

That said, all these tiny parts make me cringe... and GERWALK mode looks like it has a broken back.

totaly agree.

sudently the DX 1/60 is my favorite of the three again, screwed up hips/legs and all.

Wow, way too many parts to swap for the price they are asking. Seriously, with that much swapping why not just make three different damn things. On top of all that, I think it looks bad in all three modes. This series of toys could have been a great series, but this doesn't look like a "win" from my point of view...

it should what with the part swaping and the lack of landing gear <_<

Not that it wouldn't be that hard to implement detail on parts that DO have plenty of room, such as the knees, neck and shoulders. :rolleyes:

Not that it wouldn't be that hard to implement detail on parts that DO have plenty of room, such as the knees, neck and shoulders. :rolleyes:

but it helps when you have two necks and three sets of sholders.

VF-4?

VF-4!

VF-4!

VF-4!

Now if only that does well enough for someone to say, "Hey! Let's do a 1/60!"

Somebody's finally gonna make a VF-4! THANK GOD!!!! now all we need is a 1/48 and a JM so I can hang it from my semi's cab.

woah, I've been away for too long. How's everybody? lots of new people around here...

Edited by Lightning 06

the pic in the bottom right corner with the orange dot in the background is the 1/60 dx.

I was wondering why it looked different than the one on the top left corner. Actually, I think the 1/100 battriod looks better than the 1/60. Even just comparing both prototypes to the character art pic on the same page you can tell the 1/100 has better proportions.

That does look like a lot of parts to keep track of. But hey for all we know once we actually see it, it won't be so bad. besides, nothing like a ziploc bag won't fix. should be relatively easy to hold all the parts. I just hope the line is successful then we can see some obscure Valkyries. I'm looking forward to the VA-3

The Imai? God I hope not, swapping an entire cockpit/nose section would suck. Keep it like the Toynami 1/100(not in quality but in transformation); the only swapping parts being the landing gear and the heat shield/canopy.

Ack! No, not like the Toynami. No more visible swing bars please.

From the Bandai 1/60 DX VF-25 Thread:

apparently, this image is not the version dx 1/60 but the vf-25f of the new range vf-100

2zogkuf.jpg

in japanese

VF100 Series 1/100 MacrossF VF-25F 已上色sample公開

that explains the various pieces.

in background, there are the prototypes of vf-25 of lucas and Michel

It´s the 1/100 so i think it should go here.

It Looks good, better than the 1/60 at least in my opinion.