Dimension request

Kaolian

Hello, I need to request some measurements of a Yamato 1:48 so I can scale the VF-1ag armor pieces correctly.

If somone could give me the following measurements, in inches, I would greatly appriciate it!

1. Length of a 1:48 in gerwalk mode with wings all the way closed, from the tip of the nose, to the farthest back portion of the wing

2. Width of the fusalage from the outside edge of each shoulder.

3. Length of the lower leg, from the top to the bottom along the leg, not including the foot.

Thanks in advace for any help with this!

Well, whadda ya know, there was one right in front of me....

The 1/48 is hard to measure, but as much as I can tell, it's quite close to 11.5 in from nose to folded wingtip

you said the outer shoulder, you mean the part where it attatches to the fuselage or the outside of the unfolded "shoulderpad" itself

from shoulderpad to pad, it's 5' 3/8"

fuselage itself is 3' 3/4"

lower leg is just about 4' 1/4"

Edited by Commander McBride

I'm using them to set the lineart for the VF-1ag and the Yamato 1:48 line art exactly to scale, so I can include dimensions and whatnot. As of now, before I get a chance to put the measuremments in, the velk and VF-1ag aprts are to scale, but i don't know what scale due to the fact that I was working with photographs of different angles, depths, and resolutions. The more accurate the measurement I have for the main centerline from the nose to the wings, the better, the rest of them are just for math reference to make sure my scaled drawing meets spec. 11.5" sounds about right anyways.