Color my valkgirls!

bake_art

I see a lot of threads here where people color in linearts of VF-1 into different paintschemes... I'm wondering if some of these talented MWer's wants to do the same to my valkgirls? A lot of people are asking me to color the pictures in but I suck at coloring (I wanna see them colored in too, you know) Any volunteers? Bob? WDC? HelloHikaru? Anyone?

Oh, and please, PLEEEAASE color one of the in low-viz, I've just gotten myself that toy and I've ABSOLUTELY fallen in love with it :wub:

post-5-1067663828_thumb.jpg

Edited by bake_art

Bam! Miss Low Visibility. I tried bake_art, I hope you and everyone else like her. I used some images from the Yammie for color refrences. It only took me two days as compared to Miss Thunderbolt who took me nearly a whole week. :)

Too bad you can't use BMP images to post here. The original BMPs look better than the JPEGs when they're in color. :(

Edited by Macross_Fanboy

Bam! Miss Low Visibility. I tried bake_art, I hope you and everyone else like her. I used some images from the Yammie for color refrences. It only took me two days as compared to Miss Thunderbolt who took me nearly a whole week. :)

Too bad you can't use BMP images to post here. The original BMPs look better than the JPEGs when they're in color. :(

two days?! are you using MSpaint? with photoshop u cud get those results in 2 minutes

Yes, I'm using MSpaint, but I was busy with other things while I was working on them. I had to refer to pics of the fighters. And sadly, I don't know how to use Photoshop, it's too complex for me and I don't want to learn it quite yet. :unsure:

But do they look good? Because if they do than I'm happy. And actually, it didn't take me more than two days to finish Miss Low Vis, it probably took me 4 to 8 hours. I worked on her last night and this afternoon.

Edited by Macross_Fanboy

I already colored Miss Thunderbolt! I was gonna color all of them and then make a thread and post them all in one fell swoop. But I'll put out and post her now. I want no BS on my job, be as straight up as possible! :)

Miss Thunderbolt's lips look a bit weird, but otherwise it looks great :lol:

Miss Low Vis is more towards the Latina side while Miss Thunderbolt is more towards the caucasian side. B)) I think I'll make Miss Omega One a sistah. B)) I'll hook you guys up with the BMP versions, they look A LOT better. Just give me a quick IM and I'll be more than happy to give them to you. :)

Hey, bake-art, I got a request to make of you. Can you PLEASE make two VF-1Js and VF-22s with Max's and Millia's faces on them??? Valk Boy and Valk Girl! :lol:B))

Edited by Macross_Fanboy

The YF-21 girl looks great! I love the green hair :D

Macross_Fanboy Posted on Nov 1 2003, 10:46 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright! This from the artist himself! Yeah, I think I over did it on her lips. Thanks. But I got a question for you bake_art, how come you never colored them yourself after drawing them? 

'cos I suck at it and am too lazy to improve :lol: