Production credits for Macross Frontier

VF-18S Hornet

I'm working on a little photoshop project for myself and considering I do not understand nor read japanese kanji to read the production credits For Macross Frontier and since there is no english version of the Macross Frontier website the following I need for the credits are for:

Planning, Created By (Shoji Kawamori of course) Series supervisor:, Character design:, Mechanical Designers, Music, Director of Photography:, Chief Mechanical Designers animation designers:, Editor:, Sound Design:, Production Cooperation:, Executive producers:, Producers:, Director:, Produced by: (MBS I already know and some other studio) I would be appreciative if anyone could translate the info I need.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

I'm working on a little photoshop project for myself and considering I do not understand nor read japanese kanji to read the production credits For Macross Frontier and since there is no english version of the Macross Frontier website the following I need for the credits are for:

Planning, Created By (Shoji Kawamori of course) Series supervisor:, Character design:, Mechanical Designers, Music, Director of Photography:, Chief Mechanical Designers animation designers:, Editor:, Sound Design:, Production Cooperation:, Executive producers:, Producers:, Director:, Produced by: (MBS I already know and some other studio) I would be appreciative if anyone could translate the info I need.

You can find some credits in English here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=8586