Anyone in Holland?

Hi ALL

I am currently living in Delft, Netherlands

Maybe there are some macross fans in vicinity?

Also, are there amine toys shops in Europe, in particular, in the Netherlands, where I could buy macross models?

To sum up, what we have now so far

TEAM

1. Gilermo - Amsterdam

2. SeminNV - Delft

3. Dante74 - ?

4. LingerZero - near German border

5. Nightbat - ?

6. Kin - Rotterdam

7. Zammas - Eindhoven

8. Bri - Down south from Breda

Edited by SeminNV

Hi ALL

I am currently living in Delft, Netherlands

Maybe there are some macross fans in vicinity?

Also, are there amine toys shops in Europe, in particular, in the Netherlands, where I could buy macross models?

I believe our friend Gilermo is from H-Land.

:ph34r:

Me too! Me too!

There's two shops in Amsterdam, one of which I'm sure to have Macross toys and models

I think I remember seeing some Macross kits at this shop once.

http://www.comics.nl/ComicsNL/Henk/Other/S...fo/ShopInfo.htm

Last time I was at Space Oddity they had loads of Yamato's. Don't know abput model kits though.

http://www.spaceoddity.nl/

It's cheaper to just order online though.

I'm also from holland. Living near the border of Germany. As for shop for Macross i usually go to Space Oddity in Amsterdam. Buy things online is a No Way for me got ripped of 2 times. So i prefer going to shops and paying Cash.

Last time I was at Space Oddity they had loads of Yamato's. Don't know abput model kits though.

Space Oddity also have modelkits. When you go to the second floor where the macross and gundam is and you look at the gundams its on the right side second shelf from below. i last time there where around 20 of models mostly VF 0 and VF 1

Edited by LigerZero

Nice to meet you, guys!

Me too! Me too!

There's two shops in Amsterdam, one of which I'm sure to have Macross toys and models

I think I remember seeing some Macross kits at this shop once.

http://www.comics.nl/ComicsNL/Henk/Other/S...fo/ShopInfo.htm

http://www.spaceoddity.nl/

It's cheaper to just order online though.

Thanks for the shops, because I failed to find anything in google. Probably I needed do the search in Dutch.

AS for buying online, do you mean at the shops website or in general?

Recently I received a couple of models from hlj.com (just in cases,VF-1S 1/60 v2, SV-51 mass production type), and was really surprised that TNT post or custom service charged me 60 EU! So, maybe, it is better to go to the shop and pay in cash!

I'm also from holland. Living near the border of Germany. As for shop for Macross i usually go to Space Oddity in Amsterdam. Buy things online is a No Way for me got ripped of 2 times. So i prefer going to shops and paying Cash.

Space Oddity also have modelkits. When you go to the second floor where the macross and gundam is and you look at the gundams its on the right side second shelf from below. i last time there where around 20 of models mostly VF 0 and VF 1

Thanks for the link

P.S. In my experience online services like hlj.com work quite well

Anyway, if there are more people, we could gather together to remember old good time...

I'm way up north, so paying for the gas to drive to Amsterdam would be just as expensive as ordering online. Sometimes an item gets though customs without taxes being charged and I'm lazy so ordering online is easier. ^_^ I've never bought throught EvilBay though, just HLJ.

Nice to meet you, guys!

Thanks for the shops, because I failed to find anything in google. Probably I needed do the search in Dutch.

AS for buying online, do you mean at the shops website or in general?

Recently I received a couple of models from hlj.com (just in cases,VF-1S 1/60 v2, SV-51 mass production type), and was really surprised that TNT post or custom service charged me 60 EU! So, maybe, it is better to go to the shop and pay in cash!

Thanks for the link

P.S. In my experience online services like hlj.com work quite well

Anyway, if there are more people, we could gather together to remember old good time...

Nightbat is also from the Netherlands, he might even be somewhere around your neighborhood, not sure.

I've never bought online from any Dutch shops because it's just too expensive IMO.

Depending on what the item is worth HLJ will ship with SAL. It takes a little longer and you don't get a tracking number but most of the time, you won't have to pay the 20% tax.

Maybe we could meet up at some anime con, but I might stand out a bit, being 33 and all. :mellow:

I'm way up north, so paying for the gas to drive to Amsterdam would be just as expensive as ordering online. Sometimes an item gets though customs without taxes being charged and I'm lazy so ordering online is easier. ^_^ I've never bought throught EvilBay though, just HLJ.

Space oddity you can also order online. Or you can call them (what i mostly do thats how i got a YF-19 and SV-51 MPT) and tell them what you are looking for. They then can look for it and send by rembours

For the Non dutch people

Rembours = Paying for your package via the postmen when it's delivered at your house.

Space oddity you can also order online. Or you can call them (what i mostly do thats how i got a YF-19 and SV-51 MPT) and tell them what you are looking for. They then can look for it and send by rembours

For the Non dutch people

Rembours = Paying for your package via the postmen when it's delivered at your house.

Thanks, I am gonna have intensive Dutch courses soon, so don't worry)

First thing you gotta remember when learning Dutch is "Just Say No!" which is "Nee dank je, ik heb al". :lol:

Dante you also forgot something else.

When in some shops you can get a salesmen behind you in less then 10 seconds saying: Can i help you? then just say: Nee, ik kijk even rond. that means: Nope , im just looking around

• 2 weeks later...
To sum up, what we have now so far

1. Gilermo - Amsterdam

2. SeminNV - Delft

3. Dante74 - ?

4. LingerZero - near German border

5. Nightbat - ?

add me in a non europian student in eindhoven who is madly in love with toy design and Mr. kawamori Insanity

corrently i have just a YF-21 (1/60 yamato) bought from hlj

if you buy something more than 100 euro from hlj it will send it by EMS automaticly and i think in netherland everything more than 100 euro has to be payed with the 20% tax i payed 40 euro extra for my yf-21

space oddity is good but spending 30 euro train (not having ov card and no hardcore macross fan dutch friend to do the trip with !!)

ahh nevermind hlj roools

any hardcore vf-25 lover here ?!!! :rolleyes:

space oddity is good but spending 30 euro train (not having ov card and no hardcore macross fan dutch friend to do the trip with !!)

ahh nevermind hlj roools

I only go 3 times a year to Space oddity Next planned trip is Tomorrow with a gundam fan f. The last one is around November or December so when the VF-25 is out in the shops. I'm placing a order for it at Space Oddity.

these 2 i bought this year first visit and last years visit

YF-19

SV-51

I'm planning to buy the VF-0s w/QF-2200D-B Ghost Booster and/or Yf-21.

I'll post later tomorrow a picture of the yf and sv with the new macross aircraft only if i bought one.

I only go 3 times a year to Space oddity Next planned trip is Tomorrow with a gundam fan f. The last one is around November or December so when the VF-25 is out in the shops. I'm placing a order for it at Space Oddity.

these 2 i bought this year first visit and last years visit

YF-19

SV-51

I'm planning to buy the VF-0s w/QF-2200D-B Ghost Booster and/or Yf-21.

I'll post later tomorrow a picture of the yf and sv with the new macross aircraft only if i bought one.

yes i am still doubting if space oddity is realy on scadual like other shops , my best plan would be buying the kitmodel of

alto vf-25 from space oddity and ordering the 1/60 from hlj kitmodel normaly are easier to buy from spaceoddity doesnt hurt the walet that much but toys naa

so than its possible to place order is it possible to do it by phone to ? their website is not realy practical in terms of placing order and there is no future products on it ! <_<

add me in a non europian student in eindhoven who is madly in love with toy design and Mr. kawamori Insanity

corrently i have just a YF-21 (1/60 yamato) bought from hlj

if you buy something more than 100 euro from hlj it will send it by EMS automaticly and i think in netherland everything more than 100 euro has to be payed with the 20% tax i payed 40 euro extra for my yf-21

ahh nevermind hlj roools

Ok, thanks for the info.

Did not see this one yet,

yes i am from The netherlands, Amsterdam.

There are not many macross collectors in The netherlands.

One guy is trying to sell his 1/48 yamato collection for 3 years now (asking too much money to too little collectors).

Dutch collectors UNITE!!! (all 5 of us)

I have been at there nothing for me at the moment but maybe for you

but he did accepted my order for the VF-25 Alto custum and he will call met when it arrives. :lol: can't wait

Here is a List of what i saw ( from what i stilll remember)

1/48 VF-1J Super Valkyrie Millia

1/48 VF-1J Stealth Type

1/48 VF-1A Low Visibility Ver. 2

1/48 VF-1A Angel Birds Ver

1/48 VF-1S 25th Anniversary

1/60 QF-2200D-A Ghost

1/100 VB-6 Koenig Monster

and some modelkits mostly VF1 a /S types

I bought 2 gundams special editions

Edited by LigerZero

Well I'm glad there is some potential Macross action in Amsterdam as I am there from the 4th of Sept for a week or so for the IBC as the company I work for is exhibiting, so although my schedule is very busy I'm hoping for enough down time to do a little looking around :)

Have fun while you're there and don't listen to your wife/gf when she tells you to stay away from the red light district. :lol:

Well with the people i work with all the seedy bars etc are compulsary on nights out. :):(:unsure:

Hey there, hadn't noticed this thread before. I'm from the Netherlands aswell. Down south from Breda.

Most of the Macross merchandise I was able to buy was either through the Labyrinth gaming stores (diamond distribution) and Van de Nieuwenhuizen modelbouw in Rotterdam. The Okura hotel in Amsterdam has (or had) a Japanse book store. Bought some art books there long ago. Been to space oddity a few times aswell. But prices and waiting times have made me switch to internet (HLJ ftw).