Yamato 1/60 VF-1A/D/J/S v2.0

Dante74

Ok, help me out here.

The VF-1A Higgy is the next release correct? Or is it a VF-1J?

Will it have FP's? (I read through the post and lost my way)

If it has FP's are they going to be TV or DYRL FP's (Look how smart I am with all the abbreviations)

There was never a VF-1A Higgy with FP's released in 1/48 correct?

But the below were released in 1/48 correct?

VF-1S Higgy with FP's

VF-1J with FP's

VF-1A without FP's

I don't know about the 1/48, but here're some info on the upcoming 1A:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10073552

Should be out at the end of this month, hopefully earlier :) The 1S was supposed to be relased at the end of July but ended up being released July 19 :) I hope the smae miracle happens for the 1A. Ditto for the 1J which is speculated to be released by the end of October.

It's the DYRL version (based on the color stripes) and it'll come out with both Strike and Super parts (which is a bonus considering that the 1A was only shown to have the Super Parts in the movie), hence the FP scheme is DYRL.

As with the current 1S, it's also speculated that the 1A will also have a non-FP package release, though I'd rather get the one with the FPs.

:edit: Pochi half beat me to it. :p

Ok, help me out here.

The next release is the VF-1A correct? Will it have FP's?

Then the next release is the VF-1J correct? Will it have FP's? (I read through the post and lost my way)

If it has FP's are they going to be TV or DYRL FP's (Look how smart I am with all the abbreviations)

There was never a VF-1A Higgy with FP's released in 1/48 correct?

But the below were released in 1/48 correct?

VF-1S Higgy with FP's

VF-1J with FP's

VF-1A without FP's

huh, wha? Whats with the 1/48's?

Weathered Hikky VF-1S with Strike/Fp's

+

Max TV-1A

that's all we know that's coming out in 1/48, there was mention some time back of the Weathered 1J hikky possibly coming out but no official news anywhere.

Wonder if they would do up a weathered GBP-1S to release with it, now that would be cool!

For 1/60 v.2 we got VF-1A Hikky coming up next with or without Strike/Super. Reports are that the 1J Hikky only comes with Super and not strike cannon, but i'm hoping they

are smart enough to give us a TV coloured Strike just for sakes of keeping it of similar release and price as the 1A and 1S Valk/Strike combos.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

For 1/60 v.2 we got VF-1A Hikky coming up next with or without Strike/Super. Reports are that the 1J Hikky only comes with Super and not strike cannon, but i'm hoping they

are smart enough to give us a TV coloured Strike just for sakes of keeping it of similar release and price as the 1A and 1S Valk/Strike combos.

+ 1 to a TV strike part :lol: I honestly don't care it it's not canon :)

Anyone else order theirs from LAFtoys.com? Los told me that they were in. I got my click-and-ship info in the mail. I should see mine come Monday or Tuesday. I may just have to sell him right away if things don't turn around soon. I bought him when I actually had money.

:ph34r:

huh, wha? Whats with the 1/48's?

Weathered Hikky VF-1S with Strike/Fp's

+

Max TV-1A

that's all we know that's coming out in 1/48, there was mention some time back of the Weathered 1J hikky possibly coming out but no official news anywhere.

Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't asking about 1/48 releases. What I wanted to know is what 1/48 Hikky's were released in the past to see if I had all of them. These three were the only 1/48 Hikky's released correct?

VF-1S Higgy with FP's

VF-1J with FP's

VF-1A without FP's

I wanted to know this so I could add a 1/60 v.2 too my collection of the ones that they never released in 1/48. So if I am reading this correctly the 1/60 v.2 Hikky VF-1A with FP will be the only Hikky that was not released as a 1/48? Is that right?

Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't asking about 1/48 releases. What I wanted to know is what 1/48 Hikky's were released in the past to see if I had all of them. These three were the only 1/48 Hikky's released correct?

VF-1S Hikky with FP's

VF-1J with FP's

VF-1A without FP's

I wanted to know this so I could add a 1/60 v.2 too my collection of the ones that they never released in 1/48. So if I am reading this correctly the 1/60 v.2 Hikky VF-1A with FP will be the only Hikky that was not released as a 1/48? Is that right?

Oh, ok, that clears things up a bit :lol:

Do you collect MISB? You could just as well buy another 1/48 1A Hikky and a Super & Strike Part separately if you want to stick to 1/48s.

Then again, the new 1/60's are so sweet that no matter what I highly recommend that you get one :D

Oh, ok, that clears things up a bit :lol:

Do you collect MISB? You could just as well buy another 1/48 1A Hikky and a Super & Strike Part separately if you want to stick to 1/48s.

Then again, the new 1/60's are so sweet that no matter what I highly recommend that you get one :D

Nah, not much into the MIB thing. But I wouldn't mind getting a few 1/60 v.2's. They do look very nice. I just don't have any intentions of "doubling up" and getting a 60 and a 48 of the same thing. I would also like to get something that came with FP's as a "kit" instead of making it up myself. Then, maybe in the future if they are worth something I will have the real deal and not some home made sillyness. :)

I will certainly be looking out for the VF-1A Hikky with FP's though. When was that release date again? Thanks for your help.

Nah, not much into the MIB thing. But I wouldn't mind getting a few 1/60 v.2's. They do look very nice. I just don't have any intentions of "doubling up" and getting a 60 and a 48 of the same thing. I would also like to get something that came with FP's as a "kit" instead of making it up myself. Then, maybe in the future if they are worth something I will have the real deal and not some home made sillyness. :)

I will certainly be looking out for the VF-1A Hikky with FP's though. When was that release date again? Thanks for your help.

It just says August :( no definite date, so most speculate an August 31 release :( I'm hoping for a surprise much like the 1S which was speculated 31 July but ended up being released last July 19 :)

I always saw the TV packs as being more of a pure gray without the greenish tint (e.g., the VF-0 fast packs) . The DYRL pack should be very dark with a midnight/navy blue hue. So really, none of Yamato's VF-1 fastpack offerings are correct.

Here's a couple of pics from MACROSS MECHA MANUAL website. I'd have to say that both FP's definitely are green, albeit in different hues/shades/tinges or whatever you might wanna call it.

post-1442-1218438358_thumb.gif

post-1442-1218438374_thumb.gif

Here's a couple of pics from MACROSS MECHA MANUAL website. I'd have to say that both FP's definitely are green, albeit in different hues/shades/tinges or whatever you might wanna call it.

I see them as blue :( one dark and another one light with a hint of green but still blue :(

Here y'all go....a little refresher course from jenius' web site...

Below are a couple pictures showing the slight difference in color from the DYRL strike/fast Parts sold individually and (on the right) the TV fast packs included with these offerings, the first pic also shows the physical difference between a DYRL arm armor and a TV version. More pictures showing the lighter tone of the TV parts are included in the original review of the DYRL-style strike/fast parts.

DYRL%20vs%20TV%202.JPG

DYRL%20vs%20TV%207.JPG

You may not be able to tell the difference in the color that much...but there is one. Also the front of the arm armor is the most noticable difference.

Quick question... are these v2.0 1/60s coming out in 2 versions? One with fast packs and one without?

HLJ has what appears to be both the 1S and the 1A (preorder).

Thanks!

That's what I gather as well...but I am NOT positive.

On another note....my V.2 1/60 Roy will be in my hands TONIGHT!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Gah. Hope the naked VF-1S is still available after two months. :S *crosses fingers* Need the two month down time to pay off my incoming SV-51 CF. Such bad timing on my part :(

this is how I feel for you -----------> :(

this is how I will feel if I have to sell mine ----------> :angry:

this is how I will feel if I can keep it ----------> :rolleyes:

I guess we'll see how this all pans out.

I would get the 1-J without the Fast Packs. Hikaru never used FPs with that valk, it just doesn't seem right to me to have them with it.

That's true. But as other people have pointed out, we'll buy with the FP anyway and transfer the FP it to a normal 1S, thus having two TV correct valks :3 I'm beginning to like that idea more and more.... AFTER 2 months D: >.< :ph34r:

That's true. But as other people have pointed out, we'll buy with the FP anyway and transfer the FP it to a normal 1S, thus having two TV correct valks :3 I'm beginning to like that idea more and more.... AFTER 2 months D: >.< :ph34r:

That is definitely a way to look at it. Hmm. Didn't think of that.

I hope Yamato release a GPB/VF-1J set from the get-go, instead of a loose GBP like they did for the 1/48. I wasn't collecting yet when the first 1/60 GBP was released, how did they go about it back then anyway? :huh:

IIRC it was released by itself and then later with the Hikky 1J. BAD IDEA! <-----IMO

VF-1S Higgy with FP's

VF-1J with FP's

VF-1A without FP's

As to the 1/48s, there were two releases of the VF-1J (TV) - one with FP and one without.

I wish they would release a TV version -1S with FPs instead, personally. Just a plain -1J for me.

In fact to be accurate to all versions u really need 3 VF-1S Skull-1 types:

DYRL Roy (Strike Packs)

SDFM Roy (No FP.)

SDFM Hikaru (TV FP)

I dont know Id I'll commit to that or not...

hehe, I'll be having that set-up. I have a couple of Roys with FPs already. Was thinking of getting another Roy (without FP) to come along with the 1J (with FP) and transfer the TV FP to the Roy.

@ Dante:

They initially released the 1/60 Ver 1 1j and the GBP armor separately, and then released a packaged set that contains everything the separate packages have. Being late in the game does have some advantages, as I got a 1J + GBP package from a local collector here at a really great price :lol:

@ Dante:

They initially released the 1/60 Ver 1 1j and the GBP armor separately, and then released a packaged set that contains everything the separate packages have. Being late in the game does have some advantages, as I got a 1J + GBP package from a local collector here at a really great price :lol:

Beat ya to it mate :lol: Just playin :p

On another note...

WOOT WOOT!!! Got my v.2 1/60 Super/Strike Focker today! I must say...so far...even though I have only handled it in Fighter and Gerwalk modes...it is SUPERIOR to the 1/48. Whatever was loose now is tight. It has a good weight to it. And the missiles attaching better....OOOOO LA LA!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! ALOT of pics to come in one of the pose threads. Gotta cook dinner and hang with the wifey... :( ...I'm only saddened by this cause I can't play with my new toy.

On another note...

WOOT WOOT!!! Got my v.2 1/60 Super/Strike Focker today! I must say...so far...even though I have only handled it in Fighter and Gerwalk modes...it is SUPERIOR to the 1/48. Whatever was loose now is tight. It has a good weight to it. And the missiles attaching better....OOOOO LA LA!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! ALOT of pics to come in one of the pose threads. Gotta cook dinner and hang with the wifey... :( ...I'm only saddened by this cause I can't play with my new toy.

Awesome deal brother-O! Can't wait to hear your critique of this bad boy. Looking forward to the pics!

OO

On another note...

haha oops, didn't see that :)

YES! Congrats on the new haul bro :) the new 1/60s will replenish your collection in no time :D

I'm sitting here gazing at my Roy 1S and can't help but try to imagine just how badass a 1J Stealth and 1A Low vis 1 would look in this new mold.

-Kyp

Hey cut that out Kyp! Some of us guys are still hoping for some 1/48 exclusiveness! But I can see where you might imagine having these in the new scale and sculpt. Hope it's just wishfull thinking.

:D

OO

Hey cut that out Kyp! Some of us guys are still hoping for some 1/48 exclusiveness! But I can see where you might imagine having these in the new scale and sculpt. Hope it's just wishfull thinking.

:D

OO

Hey brother...I'm begining to think that Kyp may be onto something here. After feeling how solid the new 1/60 is thus far I would venture to say that Yamato may have finally got something done right. I can't say for sure yet since I have not handled it enough. I will know soon enough...I hope.

Here's a question for whomever can answer...

I have looked through the instruction booklets looking for anything that may tell me anything about the leg fins that fold. I know that they are maybe for the GPB armor but I figured I may see something in the booklets. Any "new" info for this "gimmick"?

OO

Just for the GBP armor as far as anyone knows. And remember to pull them out a bit before folding. :)

Ahhh....pull them out a bit...I will remember that! THANKS! Also...I'm glad I looked over the instructions for the backpack...I would have broken it other wise.

guys, was roy focker piloting a vf-1s

when he died? did roy actually flew

one with fp's? what was hikaru flying

during that time? vf-1a?

sorry for the question guys? am

thinking of getting the vf's that

both were flying at that time.

thanks!