Ejection Seat + Flightsuit + Cockpit =

chillyche

Animations like your own are few and far between. I think you'll find most fans here are hungry for more. A lot of the fan built 3D models don't even get finished. So to see an actual animation, something that is at least a step beyond a pre-visualization stage like your animation, is a real treat for us :)

• 2 weeks later...
Animations like your own are few and far between. I think you'll find most fans here are hungry for more. A lot of the fan built 3D models don't even get finished. So to see an actual animation, something that is at least a step beyond a pre-visualization stage like your animation, is a real treat for us :)

Aaaaannnddd, speaking of not getting finished. My computer is totally kaput. Gots to get a new one. Drives are totally intact, though, and so is the data. Just need a new system. So, my work is now on hold until I can get a new machine up and running.

But, there are some pretty awesome things in the works, speaking of fan built stuff.

Oh n03z! At least your HDs were intact. My HD was the issue. Though now I have a second computer for a render farm. Thank goodness for Backburner.

New machine is on the way. I'm going to have to hustle now, because that was an unexpected expense. Either way, gotta love the backburner. There's a way you can set it up to do background renders on a single, non-networked machine, and it works pretty well (provided your computer doesn't shut itself down automatically all the time).

Like the user icon, man.

• 3 weeks later...

Argh! Has anybody experienced this? I try to embed something, I click on "SAVE HTML" it "saves" it. Then I submit the post, and the HTML code, and embedded object disappear?

I want to post this little thing, which is a slight update on my old movie, with some awesome sound laid in by none other than Hikuro of this very board.

Edited by chillyche