Frontier Question regarding episodes

bzdup

First of all, I read all the rules and guidelines and did not find that this would violate any rules. If it does, please delete this post. I also did a search for past topics and did not find an topic regarding this issue. So, I'll phrase this in the most "legal" way I can. Does anybody know where I can download episodes, or those things that can "find" episodes, for Frontier? I've found up to episode 18, but not 19 or newer. Any help? Again, I apologize if this is prohibited on this website. If you're a moderator please delete. But I'm all out!!! And I'm ADDICTED...

All we need is a Super Dimensional Television, then we could watch any episode we want past future or present. :lol:

Interestingly enough, if you're streaming from anywhere west of that time zone, you're actually watching it as it takes place in the future :D

But even being a day ahead won't make the episodes come to us any sooner or the animators work any faster. Patience, cannon fodder.

Interestingly enough, if you're streaming from anywhere west of that time zone, you're actually watching it as it takes place in the future :D

But even being a day ahead won't make the episodes come to us any sooner or the animators work any faster. Patience, cannon fodder.

Ahhh so. Sorry!!! I went on wikipedia, and it had an episode list, I incorrectly assumed it was a rolling episode list. I guess it's the entire 1st(?) season? Hopefully more than 23 episodes!!!

Let's see Wikipedia....

Episode 19, August 14, 2008

Episode 20, August 21, 2008

Episode 21, August 28, 2008

Episode 22, September 4, 2008

Today's date of posting? August 8, 2008

Reading is a lost art these days.