The Macross Deculture cook book

Updated!

I haven't seen M7 so I rely on those of you who have to add M7 food references.

Gotta go watch M0 again. Those villagers must've eaten ALOT of pineapple salad :lol:

Thanks for your updated list. :)

and here's yet another one:

what about alto and sheryl eating hot dog buns during their star date? ;)

just found this. Appale Genki missile.

XD

A bit late, that was already posted in another thread after 14 was aired.

Didn't Mikhail buy Ranka a Zentradi hippo cow icecream cone at folmo mall?

So hippocow soft ice cream will result in you performing an impromptu live with a band magically playing for you out of nowhere.

Edited by d3v

coffee and outdoor cafes always seem to be associated with unspoken love and dissapointment. Misa in SDF: Macross made that picnic and waited all day for Hikaru at the cafe. When Hikaru finally shows and they walk together Hikaru puts Minmei's scarf around Misa(noo! don't do it Hikaru!) Misa finds out Hikaru had been with Minmei earlier that day. In Macross Frontier KlanKlan was waiting for a long time at the outdoor cafe drinking the wannabe Starbucks only to have Mikhail ask klan to introduce him to a classmate for what she assumes to be a date.

Here's the recipe for pineapple cheesecake. Somebody gotta make one for the next Mac-Con :lol:

http://food.yahoo.com/recipes/kraft/51982/...pple-cheesecake

Tempting, but I believe it's actually Pineapple upside down cake.

Someone should bring one and set it beside a nice big serving of Pine salad. Strawberry Pie for those that survive!

determination/courage???

well, it was actually Alto's paper plane that gave her determination and courage, so i'll have to go with d3v on this one:

hippocow soft ice cream = band magically appearing out of nowhere. :D

hotdog buns and soda = seeing your first macronized zentraedi. ever.

picnic sandwiches = getting stood up the whole day without a message! :p

I present PINECAKE! With My Soul For You playing in the background.

You need to be a skull leader or at least a member of it to get full blessing, I doubt the miracle will work on a cannon fodder :rolleyes:

There's something I've been meaning to ask. What happens when you serve a pilot a meal of steak followed by pine-salad as dessert while the squadron is on high alert? Or better yet, steak with pineapple sauce!

Edited by d3v

There's something I've been meaning to ask. What happens when you serve a pilot a meal of steak followed by pine-salad as dessert while the squadron is on high alert? Or better yet, steak with pineapple sauce!

Duuno but Hikaru was about to eat dumplings when a sortie was sounded.

He, Max, Kakizaki and every pilot eating in Nyan Nyan somehow fit into one taxi.

Do they ever actually have tea together? Or does the episode end with them walking back to Hikaru's place in the rain? I forgot :mellow:

they're walking back to hikaru or misa's place to drink the tea, if i remember correctly. although the actual tea-drinking wasn't actually animated.

but they did have "regular" tea in other instances: (1) watching over the nyan nyan after the zentraedi attack on macross city, (2) after the housewarming party on Britai's ship.

To be specific, jumbo super hot hotdogs = your date going all moe on you.

Or the girl stealing your hotdog or a possesed woman seducing you making you lament that you couldn't eat your hotdog that dropped on the floor. (Both cases Basara)

Even Luca dropped his hotdog.

So the correct term is Super Hot Chili Chili Dog is date food. Sold by a vendor who is also a information broker.

Or the girl stealing your hotdog or a possesed woman seducing you making you lament that you couldn't eat your hotdog that dropped on the floor. (Both cases Basara)

To be fair, to experience the positive effects of the Super Hot Chilli Chilli Dog, you have to be on the date itself and maybe even have the girl buy it for you.

I changed hot dog to super hot chili chili dog kept it as date food. I added regular tea and Lasalle "Special Herbal" Tea = Ice Breaker.

Wasn't 100% on the tea's so ideas are welcome.

You forgot about the "almost girlfriend" going moe when you do actually get to eat the hotdog.