Official MWCon08 Tshirt Second Run!

ok, I got the price for this shirt. It's gonna be $15 bucks shipped. I'll tell you where you can paypal the money as soon as I get the email address.

Only $15 for an improved T? Deculture!!! :lol:

Well I brought up the issue of the defective screening from the first batch. They know of the defects. My order is not the only one to be messed up. So the cost of the shirts is MUCH less than before. pretty much at cost, for them. so im sharing the savings to you guys.

Well I brought up the issue of the defective screening from the first batch. They know of the defects. My order is not the only one to be messed up. So the cost of the shirts is MUCH less than before. pretty much at cost, for them. so im sharing the savings to you guys.

PMed ya!!!

:ph34r:

if you do another order let me know plzzzzzz

what size do you need?

Ok so the shirts got printed. there was a slight mess up in the number of shirts. I still count 40 shirts but I dont have any XXXL and only 2 XXL which are spoken for. I will see if I can get the XXXL printed up. But no guarantees.

hd20agx4.jpg

hd20bud1.jpg

Here is the current list. what you see in light blue is what is available, if it is blank.

hd20listqg8.jpg

Hi! I'm Cher, JasonC's wife. If it's still available, can you switch one of Jason's larges to a small? If the small is taken, then a medium? Thanx! :)

got you down for small

send paypal cash (not credit card) acil_sakura@hotmail.com

$15 per shirt.

Edited by Solscud007

got you down for small

send paypal cash (not credit card) acil_sakura@hotmail.com

$15 per shirt.

I would take a XXL or XXXL of the whatever version is on sale if you are able to get them printed please let me know

Edited by NSJ23

And we are getting which ones...centered like the ones sold at CON??

the off centered one is the second run you'll be getting. The original idea was to put it on the lower left of the shirt and have it bigger. But the printing place messed up and did it their way. Looks like the centered version is most popular. But it's all up to the designer.

the off centered one is the second run you'll be getting. The original idea was to put it on the lower left of the shirt and have it bigger. But the printing place messed up and did it their way. Looks like the centered version is most popular. But it's all up to the designer.

I like the idea of the Battroid being bigger....but I don't care for the placement.

Ahh so why the tease....

Printing place mess up should = free shirts..who's the designer???..Sol-ie likes this more??

So it's either defective nice and centered shirts we all got from Con or....

off centered shirt with big ass valk...

I smell Yamato in this... :lol:

third run!!!third run.!!third run!!!

Edited by orguss01

Sooooooooo........I just want to make sure of something before I send payment. Where is the image going to be on the shirt? The center....or bottom left?