Official MWCon08 Tshirt Second Run!

Damn, Solscud got his wish and put it off-center and lower! I prefer the centered one as well. I don't want a humdinger on my crotch. Or do I....?

By the way, did you wash one yet?

Well then.....I guess I'm out.....sorry Solscud. I would rather have a centered one like the one I have now.

:ph34r:

Sorry for the delay. The following shirts have gone out Priority w/ Delivery confirmation

Kicker773

Roy's Blues

Spiderman

wraith1701

Smiley424

JasonC

Valkyrie23

mechatek

the following: I need payment. $15 shipped per shirt acil_sakura(at)hotmail(dot)com. Paypal cash. No credit card paypal.

Orguss01

Jepoyako

Wolfx

JoLe727

KiriK

Bobe Pat

Bigkid24

sharky

nukatsuka

godzilla

rye23

xstoys

Exo

Edited by Solscud007

• 2 weeks later...
I'll take 2x XL's if there still up for grabs.. pm me for confirm so i can send payment later on today =)

I need a hoody with that on the back!

I did make a hoody. for myself though. But it is like the shirt except the Large thunder hammer is in the center of the chest.

Edited by Solscud007

That guy.....makes everything cool for himself and sells us s*..,he said the same thing about last years con shirt and long sleeves...

He even managed to get the Th centered for himself but not for us??even after everyone was like wtf????..thanks .....

The reason you were left holding the bag is because that is not what was offered to begin with..

I'll prob end up buying these anyway , cutting them up and frickin sowing onto a jacket....

I did make a hoody. for myself though. But it is like the shirt except the Large thunder hammer is in the center of the chest.
Edited by orguss01

That guy.....makes everything cool for himself and sells us s*..,he said the same thing about last years con shirt and long sleeves...

He even managed to get the Th centered for himself but not for us??even after everyone was like wtf????..thanks .....

The reason you were left holding the bag is because that is not what was offered to begin with..

I'll prob end up buying these anyway , cutting them up and frickin sowing onto a jacket....

Look, you take what I make or jsut dont buy them. Or heck make them yourself. I WANTED the off center printing. that was my ORIGINAL design. the shirt printers F#cked it up. They said they couldnt center the humdinger on a hoody because of the huge pocket in the front. they cant silkscreen over layers like that. so they centered it. It was free for me cause of my order.

Im not going to PANDER to people's wants. these are limited runs. this is ALSO why i HATE doing second runs. You people like to whine and complain. You had plenty of time to get the first run, Granted there were issues outside of my control, such as the crap job of silkscreening. You were too late to get the first run too bad. You knew the shirt was gonna be there. Crap silkscreening aside, it is your fault for not getting there on time to get some.

You dont want this run because its not the way YOU like it? THEN DONT BUY IT. Dont sit there and complain. Make your own shirt. That is what I did. And I love it the way I have it.

Edited by Solscud007

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa there big guy,,, nice and easy...

First of all I am kinda glad I didnt get the first run , I would 've ended up with 4-5 defective shirts..

that woulda prob made me :angry: ..so maybe my tardiness was a + to me in that case..

Not tryin ta dis or anything...not asking you to pander to our wants either.. .just this is not what EXo's thread was selling...not because WE dont like it..because it's differant than the sample posted, with no mention of moving the graphic...understand OUR frustration, WE cannot have a "good" con shirt??.

believe me i hate whining and complaining...but I just want to show off that sick little SD Rohby drew up..sucha good design it deserves to be centered.....

I believe in one PM I did offer to front the production of a second run-T, if you are willing to send me some contact info, I will front the third run..(providing enough people still want to see this centered on T).

Im not going to PANDER to people's wants. these are limited runs. this is ALSO why i HATE doing second runs. You people like to whine and complain. You had plenty of time to get the first run, Granted there were issues outside of my control, such as the crap job of silkscreening. You were too late to get the first run too bad. You knew the shirt was gonna be there. Crap silkscreening aside, it is your fault for not getting there on time to get some.

You dont want this run because its not the way YOU like it? THEN DONT BUY IT. Dont sit there and complain. Make your own shirt. That is what I did. And I love it the way I have it.

Edited by orguss01

Whoa there big guy,,, nice and easy...

First of all I am kinda glad I didnt get the first run , I would 've ended up with 4-5 defective shirts..

that woulda prob made me :angry: ..so maybe my tardiness was a + to me in that case..

Not tryin ta dis or anything...not asking you to pander to our wants either.. .just this is not what EXo's thread was selling...not because WE dont like it..because it's differant than the sample posted, with no mention of moving the graphic...understand OUR frustration, WE cannot have a "good" con shirt??.

believe me i hate whining and complaining...but I just want to show off that sick little SD Rohby drew up..sucha good design it deserves to be centered.....

I believe in one PM I did offer to front the production of a second run-T, if you are willing to send me some contact info, I will front the third run..(providing enough people still want to see this centered on T).

First of all, I spoke with your personally at MWcon and we discussed a possible 2nd run. You were eager to have one made. I did not feel so inclined. HOWEVER I did explain to all those who were there, you included, that if and when i do a 2nd run. that the shirt will be printed to MY original design. I explained thoroughly that it will NOT look like the first run. You told me that you were OK with that. Now you are not. Cant help you there.