Official MWCon08 Tshirt Second Run!

Ok guys for those who bought the initial release of these 08 con shirts and have already washed them, you'll see that the SDF-1 in the back and the thunderhammer insignia on the arm are both faded in some spots. This happened to me and EXO so far. I haven't heard any other complaints yet so if yours turned out this way, let me know. So with all that said and done, solscud is talking to the silkscreening guys and are in works of doing a second run of these shirts with everything fixed. Price is not known at this point since we don't know how many people are interested. I'd like to say the more people we have, the cheaper it'll be, but I'm not sure. If you are interested in buying the second run shirt, post here with your size and how many you want.

Here's what the shirt looks like:

Front and side arm

dsc0064td8.jpg

Back

dsc0066dx8.jpg

Ok, I got the prices in. $15 bucks shipped.

BoBe-Patt - 1 L

EXO - 1 XL

Orguss01 - 1 XL, 1 L

Jepoyako - 1 L

Kicker773 - 2 XL, 1 S

Wolfx - 2 L, 1 XL

Roy's Blues - 1 L

Spiderman - 2 L

Misterryno - 1 L

MacrossMan - 2 XXXL

Bigkid24 - 1 XL

JoLe727 - 1 XL, 1 L

mechatek - 1 L

DrunkenMaster2 - 1 XXL

Smiley424 - 2 XL

xstoys - 1 XXXL

Valkyrie23 - 1 XL

Edited by BoBe-Patt

Heh...........I didn't even think of that. I will take a look at mine when I get home and let y'all know if I need another one.......or 5.

:ph34r:

Can a non-attendee get in on this? If so, I'll take a Large...

yes, this shirt is open to anybody who wants one. I'll put you down for one.

Well........I ended up checking out my T-Shirt......and it would seem that after washing it.....it has not faded. But......of course....I was my T-shirts with any designs on them inside out and that helps. Well......can you still put me down for 1 Large? THANKS!

:ph34r:

when is the closing date for the order ? And what are the measurements for XL and L sizes ?

as of today there isn't a closing date for this order yet. Once one is given to me, I'll post it here. As for measurements.... I really don't know what they are, but the brand of t-shirt they use is American Apparel, if that helps. I can ask for the measurements.

Put me down for a 3X!

um... so you want a 1 XXXL? or you want 3 XL shirts?

as of today there isn't a closing date for this order yet. Once one is given to me, I'll post it here. As for measurements.... I really don't know what they are, but the brand of t-shirt they use is American Apparel, if that helps. I can ask for the measurements.

um... so you want a 1 XXXL? or you want 3 XL shirts?

One XXXL...better make that two!

B))

OO

hi thanks, that would help if you could get me the measurement, you see I am wearing Asian "XL" size but that measurement may be similiar to the American "L" size.

Ok as of today, the orders for this second run of shirts as been closed! Sorry if you missed out, but Solscud just told me that he already placed the order. If by any chance we have extra's, we'll post them up here for sale. We'll keep you all updated! ^_^