HERE WE ARE AT THE SAN DIEGO COMICON!

EXO

I am sad I missed all of you who came. I was there. Running around playing SFIV and getting some Transformers and getting some connections for paid work. Nice to see you had fun too!

Guest sh002

"i'm gonna cut your goddamn head off. see how that works."

badass.

too bad there's no kelly hu as lady deathstrike. she would be cool in this movie.

Yes, 2nd movie is all about 'that fight'. The extended version is.... unreal!

90% of the third movie sucked.

Wolverine movie will kick ass! Jackman has got it down pat. Just hope it will be violent. Not some kiddy PG movie.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Oh, that was so sweet! Thanks, Alpha.

Sabretooth need more hair and bigger fangs IMO. A bigger actor would've been nice too, but I'm always on the cartoony side.

Edit: I just noticed Gambit and Apha Flight. There's also a frozen guy. I've heard that there was a cut scene in the new Hulk movie where Bruce Banner, stranded in Antartica apparently to let himself die, finds Captain America frozen in an iceberg. Could this be him?

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

Oh, that was so sweet! Thanks, Alpha.

Sabretooth need more hair and bigger fangs IMO. A bigger actor would've been nice too, but I'm always on the cartoony side.

Edit: I just noticed Gambit and Apha Flight. There's also a frozen guy. I've heard that there was a cut scene in the new Hulk movie where Bruce Banner, stranded in Antartica apparently to let himself die, finds Captain America frozen in an iceberg. Could this be him?

not to mention Deadpool!

It's kinda interesting how the Weapon X program is all about blades but none that they can shave themselves with...

I think it's going to be the russian Weapon X known as Omega Red.