HERE WE ARE AT THE SAN DIEGO COMICON!

EXO

Yo yo yo.....thanks for the linky and the info brother!

:ph34r:

The vega looks awesome! But not poseable, and we can only hope Revoltech will make him, then we can hear his cries.....

"My beautiful Face! My beauitiful face is RUINED!! You B^tch !! I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFERRRR!!!!!!" :lol: Awesome battle.

MY KINGDOM FOR A SFII CHUNNERS APARTMENT RIPPED BRA REVOLTECH FRAULEIN VERSION! That or Figma, Revoltech vs Figma, Round 1.... FIGHT!

I'm aware of the SOTA ones, but they are too big, and some of them are fugly, so i want revoltech or figma to make them.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

The vega looks awesome! But not poseable, and we can only hope Revoltech will make him, then we can hear his cries.....

"My beautiful Face! My beauitiful face is RUINED!! You B^tch !! I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFERRRR!!!!!!" :lol: Awesome battle.

MY KINGDOM FOR A SFII CHUNNERS APARTMENT RIPPED BRA REVOLTECH FRAULEIN VERSION! That or Figma, Revoltech vs Figma, Round 1.... FIGHT!

I'm aware of the SOTA ones, but they are too big, and some of them are fugly, so i want revoltech or figma to make them.

Hell yeah that Vega is TIGHT!!! And yes that is a GREAT battle! I would be down big time with Revoltech making SF figs. THAT WOULD BE THE BOMB!!!

:ph34r:

Wow, the cosplay at SDCC is pretty impressive compared to what I saw at AX this year.

So far, liked the Streetfighter statuettes the best so far although I think the Squaresoft FF unpainted ones are pretty sweet.

not so keen on the SW figures, particularly the ones that have been cartoonized. It's kind of like they've run out of things to do and are now just stylizing everything for the heck of it.

Bleach figures = meh, those are the same ones that have been out in japan for ages. I want some new sculps ...

Thanks for posting these! I've always wanted to go to SDCC but usually choose AX over SDCC as I `can't make that many back to back trips to the West Coast in one year :)

it's funny how the pictures featuring scantily clad ladies tend to be in better focus... :lol:

yes... very funny coincedence... :unsure::lol:

Whew... another day of con is done. This time I stayed out of the floor to attend some panels. I checked out the Josh Whedon and Dollhouse, Disney/Pixar's Bolt and Up, NBC's Chuck and JJ Abrams Fringe.

The weird thing I enjoyed the Chuck panel and I don't like the show and I was bored out of my mind during Fringe, while I loved the pilot!

I think I'm gonna give up SDCC for a while. Even though there's lots of stuff to see and it's very enjoyable, the size of the crowd just isn't worth it. there's massive lines for almost everything, but then again the excitement that comes when the con gets near is kinda hard to resist. I'll get the free badge next year to see if I'll go or not.

One more day to go and it's gonna be all about last minute clearance discount. A lot of the dealers don't want to travel back with their crap so they'll be practically giving it away.... WOOHOO!

i'll second that,, she'd porb tear me apartn with the rruff stuff though..

the one wiping her katana is cool also..

On the real side....... the cat girl and the "evil" cheerleader are cute..

way to go EXO...

Did Sol take his camera aswell???should we be expecting' non phone' pics from him??

dont get it twisted we love what your giving us, all the highlights without the crowds and lines...

that chick with the katana giving herself a good feel is sweet!

Man can't thank you enough for th pics you have uploaded EXO. :)

Edited by orguss01

What? No one passed by the shitty Robotech booth where literally NO ONE was at?

You should've heard the funny stuff coming out of Carl Macek's mouth. I feel awful for taking a picture with him and Tommy Yune.