HERE WE ARE AT THE SAN DIEGO COMICON!

EXO

Well, a couple of us got here last night. I came down with Eternal D, Bobe-Patt, Solscud and Bigkid. We've met up with Egan Loo, KiriK and the AnimePunchers. I got to see the series pilot for Fringe, the new JJ Abrams show for FOX and it was awesome! The guys spent the entire preview night in the Hasbro Line getting the Nemesis Prime exclusives.

I totally want this Hot Toys Iron Man!

dsc01501pd0.jpg

dsc01502rq8.jpg

I can't believe how packed Preview Night was. If this was Preview night then I'm dreading today and even worse.... SATURDAY. Comicon, this year, sold out online, there won't be any on site registrations at all. It's amazing that they can sell that many tickets because there's over a hundred thousand people that's gonna be here.

I'm glad you missed it! Thats one less person! haha. That's too bad man... I was looking forward to meeting you this time around. I'm stealing some sick bandwidth right now. And there's free wi-fi in the con except for the dealers/exhibition hall.

I'm glad you missed it! Thats one less person! haha. That's too bad man... I was looking forward to meeting you this time around. I'm stealing some sick bandwidth right now. And there's free wi-fi in the con except for the dealers/exhibition hall.

Next year for sure. I'll even have a new book to show off. Find me at the Dark Horse booth :)

I'm seeing some pix of the Toynami Betas. Cripes, how many years will they trot those out before releasing em?

That said, any info on Bandai product (particularly 1/55 VF-1 reissues) being shown at the Toynami booth would be greatly appreciated. :)

Edited by Shaggydog

Probably a couple of poor factory workers somewhere in China. Wouldn't know what company they work for though.

:p

:lol::lol::lol: ............THANKS...............for nothing! :p

:ph34r:

WOW,, nice...

1/100 GBP, Snake Eyes is a bad mofo, and DARK CRYSTAL??

Cute cosplay gals.....COBRAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

they are going to make a 1d???1/55?? or is that a one of???

thanks for pics...

How bout a group pic guys??

Is that really the beagle and is it really being released by Toynami ???

Woah...

And i see the CM's Legioss/Tread are being released by Toynami as well?

Yo Bro.......who is the maker of the SF figs?

:ph34r:

Yeah that cammy fig with material clothing.... that's sexy. Too bad she isn't poseable. :rolleyes:

TV Max 1A 1/100! 1/100(maybe) Regults! No way will i be buying more than one though... be nice if there was a pilot inside.

And those Betas they aren't CM..... hmm. The link is different, and of course there is the shadow type, maybe i should look at my CM more and judge on differences, but it doesn't look like CM.

Maybe it's coz i haven't decalled my legioss tread Zetas yet, can someone confirm it's CM?

GBP-1S 1/100 looks great!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Wow, Toynami 1/100 Max TV VF-1A, 1/100 Regult/Battle Pod, POSSIBLY 1/100 Cannon Fodder GBP, and MPC Betas that look like they're made of plastic instead of resin? Some day Toynami might actually start producing toys again! If this were by any other company I'd be thrilled but as it is, I'm just very curious.

Note - no shoulder missiles on the MPC Beta, just chest missiles.

Edited by jenius

Wow, Toynami 1/100 Max TV VF-1A, 1/100 Regult/Battle Pod, POSSIBLY 1/100 Cannon Fodder GBP, and MPC Betas that look like they're made of plastic instead of resin? Some day Toynami might actually start producing toys again! If this were by any other company I'd be thrilled but as it is, I'm just very curious.

Note - no shoulder missiles on the MPC Beta, just chest missiles.

Another note- the beta cockpit is showing in robot mode not as nice as cm's in my opinion but, I hope it is ok so I can get one at least.

Ahh good to see the little 1/100 get some gbp armor. It was a good idea for toynami to make small scale "toys" for those who want to touch their transforming valks imo.

I think it would be good if Bandai made their own 1/100 VF-1 too. Just take away the chunky munky proportions, include the FP armor as default, sell it at the same price as the toynami valks. (while eliminating problems of the banpresto valks crappy "falling apart" syndrome)

was there preview night... finally got my 1/48 fast packs for my VF-1S Hikki... was holding off but the sight of it made me buy it *curse u impulse buying* will be back on Saturday and Sunday. Can't get off of work lol... What a waste of a Professional Pass... >.<