Bandai VF-2SS with removeable SAP

Fly4victory

• 2 months later...

i for one will try to do a mod of janx's vf2ss. i found out that 0.3mm polystyrene acts simmilar to thick paper. i hope i will be able to create sap to go with it and ofcourse 5 automatic attack bits :D

but first i will try my hand at the vf25 messiah wich isn't out of the box yet but i have already started making a mod for it :p

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
Very Sorry for the lack of response on this, been so busy with a large scale project that I have had little time to get back to the various forums. Will attach Images etc on next post

Thanks again Fly.

Janx,

Thanks for digging this up. Sorry that I have been off the air so long. Iraq can have that effect. Hope you finished the project.

F4V,

Your build is abaslootly beautimus :D :D :D

I started a downgrade build a while back but a lack of recourse detail put it on hold for a bit. Master Janx's paper model gave me much insight on the conversion and now your buld give me even more so I think I will have to re-visit that build soon ;)

I posted a few pix of the paper VF-2S here on my paper VF-1 thread,

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...70&start=70

Making it convert may not be a bad idea due to how much work is involved in building it but my only objection to transforming paper models is the plastic ones get floppy after a few transforms and pape rones tend to get floppy before it's even done :p That's the only reason I scrapped the idea of making the paper VF-1 transform.

G1

Roberto

These photos are the the holy grail so that this isn't a part swapper. Thanks for posting them. Makes me wish I was back in the states.

Fly4V

Yes this guy made an amazing Job it basically made a toy out of the model Kit!!! Hopefully someone can get inspired from here and make a Mod for the Model Kit to make it more Toy Like? His work is amazing!

Roberto