MW CON 2008 picture thread

Here's a video of the Mikimoto Drawing!! fun times everyone! post up your pics everyone... thanks for a great time... =]

Thanks to everyone involved in setting up the raffle! B))

Aw man seeing the pics and the video was awesome! I can not wait until next year's con! I have started a savings account to take care of the expenses! Lord willing and the creeks don't rise I will see you guys next year! Might even make it a road trip if gas prices aren't too bad and scoop some of you guys up on the way if you're west of Arkansas; flying back though!

B))

OO

Aw man seeing the pics and the video was awesome! I can not wait until next year's con! I have started a savings account to take care of the expenses! Lord willing and the creeks don't rise I will see you guys next year! Might even make it a road trip if gas prices aren't too bad and scoop some of you guys up on the way if you're west of Arkansas; flying back though!

B))

OO

You best make it out there brother...I don't wanna be the only Ballchinian out there to represent again.

:ph34r:

OO

Rest assured I will be there, with balls in full swing! You have no idea how psyched I am about next year's event!

:lol:

..OO

Ohhhhh I believe I do brother....I believe I do. ^_^

OO

B))

OO

I dont know if that is a good idea. granted you will share the gas price. but when I drove from LA to Pittsburgh, it took about 350 dollars of gas. this was in Aug 06. I was using an Integra that got 30 mpg if I babied it.

The custom valkyries were really nice. Any more pics? I feel there should be more.

Best convention ever. I wonder who travelled the farthest to attend this gathering?

Anyway cant wait for next year. :mellow:

Here is are a few pics I took at this year.

My favorites were Rob's TH & Exo's Konig Monster SMS Variant.

Here's the Customs Contest table and the cake as well.

Thanks to all involved for putting a great con together. I swear these cons get better, year after year.

post-2246-1216705242_thumb.jpg

post-2246-1216705251_thumb.jpg

post-2246-1216705260_thumb.jpg

post-2246-1216705276_thumb.jpg

Hi!

Great pics posted!

I wanted to share a few more of the Cosplay winners :p

post-9290-1216713820_thumb.jpgpost-9290-1216713999_thumb.jpg

post-9290-1216714028_thumb.jpgpost-9290-1216713940_thumb.jpg

Sugoi! Sugoi! now that's Deculture!!!!

They look great Valkyrie22. I hope their prizes weren't shot glasses.

Sugoi! Sugoi! now that's Deculture!!!!

They look great Valkyrie22. I hope their prizes weren't shot glasses.

Ummm LOL :ph34r: :ph34r:

Actually, the prize was a shot glass....er, I mean... milk glass!!! hahaha!!

We added it to the new Macross bar, complete with the neon "Macross" light on display (we moved to a different house than before during your last visit).

We'll post pics of the "milk glass" at the Macross bar soon.

The kids had a blast cosplaying.

Wish you were there Save!

Were you an attendee Lilith? I think SpacePirateNeko is going to be streaming a video that he took of the whole thing.

I managed to hear the band also but I just could not wait any longer for the pizza because I was soooo hungry.

More vids please.

I just want to say big "thank you" to our organizer Bee!! A great job once again as well as all of the members that pitch in to help out. Jason's band was awesome B)) the young cosplayers are adorable ^_^

Thanks all the sponsors for their contributions. It was great to see everyone, new & familiar faces, in attendance.

Next year would be our MW Con 10th anniversary :blink: Can't wait B))

actually. major tom got a little confused. Yes it will be the 9th MWcon. But it will be the ten year anniversary for Macross World itself. according to the main page, it all started Dec 1st '99

See here.....thanks for the info. That's news to me.

Oh yeah....I finally got all the pics downloaded onto photobucket. Some of the pics in there are of Agent GHQs collection. ENJOY!!!

CLICK ME