Official MWCon08 Tshirt

Ok so this is a little late. But here is this years shirt.

Here is the front. This is Humdinger. The SD TH.

The Humdinger is centered on the chest. with the 5thSOG logo on the left sleeve.

dsc0064td8.jpg

On the back is the "Victory of 2010" logo. Maybe I should have waited and used that for MWCon10 haha. It is on the back below the neck.

dsc0066dx8.jpg

The shirts will be 20 at the con. I only have XL or L. Whatever i dont sell at the CON will be offered up first come, first serve here on MW. DO NOT PM NOW. WAIT UNTIL I POST IN THE FS SECTION.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO........................ I missed the shirts....of all the designs...this one i must have..

i LOVE the color and design..

SOL you have to hook this SD lover up ...

I am sure there are a few people who would like one who couldn't attend...(make more, I will even front some cash to get this rolling..)

like I said I am down for two more...1L and 1XL

My gf really wants one( she thinks it's cute, that's cool considering she only likes Gundam and EVAngelion..)

Edited by orguss01

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO........................ I missed the shirts....of all the designs...this one i must have..

i LOVE the color and design..

SOL you have to hook this SD lover up ...

I am sure there are a few people who would like one who couldn't attend...(make more, I will even front some cash to get this rolling..)

like I said I am down for two more...1L and 1XL

My gf really wants one( she thinks it's cute, that's cool considering she only likes Gundam and EVAngelion..)

well this should be a lesson. You want something cool and exclusive? get there EARLIER haha. well I do have a L for you.

How would I know you would sellout......so many new faces...

My ADD prevents me from attending all day events so i usually just fill up in a few hours...if i got there early i couldn't stay long/all day...(sick attempt at humor, ADD folk j/k)

I wanted three.....one to wear one to frame

sucks cuz I'm the one who inquired in the Con thread about the shirts.....I love the SD TH...

what happened to days of preorders, making excess and selling the rest on line..........???

Thank you very much for the one lL.

thanks for getting these made....

we got sum talented dudes on board..........

well this should be a lesson. You want something cool and exclusive? get there EARLIER haha. well I do have a L for you.

How would I know you would sellout......so many new faces...

My ADD prevents me from attending all day events so i usually just fill up in a few hours...if i got there early i couldn't stay long/all day...(sick attempt at humor, ADD folk j/k)

I wanted three.....one to wear one to frame

sucks cuz I'm the one who inquired in the Con thread about the shirts.....I love the SD TH...

what happened to days of preorders, making excess and selling the rest on line..........???

Thank you very much for the one lL.

thanks for getting these made....

we got sum talented dudes on board..........

I made a decent number. 40 shirts. how am I to know it will sell out. there might be another run. but VERY small numbers. very limited. and more expensive.

Cool , im hanging on a thread literally..

You made 40??...wow well this will just attest to the awesome job B( and everyone else)

did getting this thing organized and promoted...GREAT turn out....

not as 'cozy" as your girls apt club house but def bigger, more organized, and better turn out......

plus not all of us can have the awesome thunder hummer like yours :wacko::(<_< ...soo ..at least we can have a t shirt... ;) .

I made a decent number. 40 shirts. how am I to know it will sell out. there might be another run. but VERY small numbers. very limited. and more expensive.