Yamato 1/60 v.2 2 seaters

newca

It takes to two to make it outta site!

ap20081017082922908jpglp7.jpg

ap20081017082929287jpgnf5.jpg

I saw it on YAMATO official site, but need membership to view the detail, anyone knows?

May be I finally can't resist falling into 1/60 again from this one... :wacko:

I can't imagine Yamato not coming out with a Virgin Road version... given their willingness to bleed the mold... which is good. The one thing I can say I don't like about the 1/60s and not just the VF-1s are that the pilots are too stubby... 1/48s FTW!

I can't imagine Yamato not coming out with a Virgin Road version... given their willingness to bleed the mold... which is good. The one thing I can say I don't like about the 1/60s and not just the VF-1s are that the pilots are too stubby... 1/48s FTW!

I don't think they are that stubby. At least the new 1/60 pilots are full pilots without their legs cut off.

Damn! First the preorders go up for the VF-25s and now THIS news! What a great day. And I haven't even downloaded today's Frontier episode yet...there's even more to look forward to. :)

I may get two of the VF-1Ds, so I can properly display the new removable escape pod feature. Decisions, decisions... :ph34r::)

yesssss!uh, would anyone find me blasphemous if I said I wanted to "destroy" a second VF-1D?cause I SO want to make one wrecked without the forward fuselage... dead zentreadi soldier clinging to the leg... :ph34r: