[Alpha x Omega] 1/8 Micronized Klan Klein PVC fixed pose figure

syn13

I don't see what's so creepy with enjoying cast-offable figures. There are certainly enough figures of gals in skimpy clothing and suggestive poses. And we are on a forum section where everyone collects expensive toys. A number of people would consider our owning toys to be creepy.

There are creepier ppl out there....like that blog that features ppl jizzing on their figures. :blink::ph34r:

She looks great. Don't want to pay much for 1/8 scale though..

Well I have noticed a general steady increase in 1/8 scale figures lately. When I paid $60 shipped for my Ignis figure a year ago I felt violated. Last month I spent $80 shipped for a Needa figure and felt even worse. Some of the figures that I am interested in that are just up for preorder are ranging $80 - $120. It is getting out of control. If the price is too high on this I will be passing. I just can not afford this hobby lately.

2? of the same kit? One clothed one nude? :p

Not quite, I have a 1/6 Code Geass C.C. and Monster Hunter resin kit right now. I just haven't had the time to take them to the next step(priming). Newbie at resin kits too.

I hope that they produce all the macross ladies.

Top of my list would be:

Milia Zentraedi Flightsuit

Misa flightsuit

Laplamiz

Claudia

non-micloned Klan Klan

Sharon Apple

Nanase

Ranka

Those would be my top choices.

Why? Why has nobody ever made a Laplamiz figure or model or kitbash or anything? She is a great character and very sexy (IMHO). And there is only one Claudia (that I know of) that banpresto one, which is OK but a nicer sculpt would be cool.

I just watched Macross Frontier Episode 12 last night and Ranka looks great in that flightsuit! Cool helmet too.

So now of course I really want a Ranka in flightsuit figure.

How bout a whole series of Macross girls in flightsuits?

If there is such thing as a flightsuit fetish I think I have it.

Oh yeah and of course Komilia in flightsuit has to be added to the list above.

Minmay in DYRL orange flight suit

Misa in DYRL flight suit (shuttle scene, am I remembering this correctly?)

Miria in TV series UN Spacy flight suit

Miria in TV series Zentraedi flight suit

Miria in DYRL Meltrandi flight suit

(none in Macross Plus)

Mylene in flightsuit from the end of the series

Miria in TV series UN Spacy flight suit (short hair)

Emiria in her Q-quilqua flight suit

(none in Macross Zero)

Kuran Kuran macronized in Q-rea pilot flight suit

Raramia in Q-rea pilot flight suit

Nene in Q-rea pilot flight suit

Ranka in beige flight suit

Sheryl in beige flight suit

Alto- wait a second... :p:lol:

Minmay in DYRL orange flight suit

Misa in DYRL flight suit (shuttle scene, am I remembering this correctly?)

Miria in TV series UN Spacy flight suit

Miria in TV series Zentraedi flight suit

Miria in DYRL Meltrandi flight suit

(none in Macross Plus)

Mylene in flightsuit from the end of the series

Miria in TV series UN Spacy flight suit (short hair)

Emiria in her Q-quilqua flight suit

(none in Macross Zero)

Kuran Kuran macronized in Q-rea pilot flight suit

Raramia in Q-rea pilot flight suit

Nene in Q-rea pilot flight suit

Ranka in beige flight suit

Sheryl in beige flight suit

Alto- wait a second... :p:lol:

HELL YES!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd actually like to have her Queadluun Rea with a posable pilot figure...nothing less, nothing more! (It was a bad idea to have a Millia figure inside the Queadluun Rau in such an ugly position). This cute micronized Klan (sorry guys) looks a bit too generic, look at the picture with screecaps behind, the shape of the eyes have a certain spirit to it (which makes Klan who she is), but the sculpt is completely missing that point and just looks like a happy lolita.

After watching episodes 20 and 21 I think she deserves more screen time! and at least a mecha!!

Edited by regult

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't going to get this, but my love for the character (particularly in the last couple of episodes) won out over reason. Speaking of which, I just received my Kamina (Gurren Lagann) 1/8 PVC from Eye Up, as well (AMAZING piece, but that sucker had an even more damaging pricetag!), so she won't be completely lonely in that scale on my shelf. ^_^

Edited by crasis

I'm not that big of a Klan fan, but as a figure collector, that's pretty awesome. I love the energy in the pose. lots of nice detail too. Alter rarely disappoints.

Though I'm rather amazed she's the first one out the gate.

I'll definitely pick it up if I bump into it with some cash.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having itchy trigger finger on this.

Does anyone know how tall she will be? 1/8 is the scale but since she is short does that mean she will be like 4 inches tall? I want to support this so they will make other macross frontier figures but not sure about the price.

Who is getting this?

I'm on the fence on it. There are other things higher on my priority list, like saving up for the VF-11B, saving up for a 1/60 VF-1A Max v2, and saving for a couple of other non-Macross figures. Plus this figure doesn't have any of the fire that makes Klan Klan Klan Klan.

I'm on the fence on it. There are other things higher on my priority list, like saving up for the VF-11B, saving up for a 1/60 VF-1A Max v2, and saving for a couple of other non-Macross figures. Plus this figure doesn't have any of the fire that makes Klan Klan Klan Klan.

Yeah, good points. I think the sculpt is nice but the pose does not particularly strike me. I would like the figure but I have my wallet stretched wayyy too thin right now. There are too many great figures available and too many more on the horizon. I still hope they do some more frontier characters though....

I'm also afraid of leaning figure syndrome with that pose on one leg. It's a dynamic and nice pose, showing off a lot of energy, but it also puts the fear in me that she me start leaning.

Yeah, I really hope that a Sheryl and a Macro-Klan Klan are released. :D