[Alpha x Omega] 1/8 Micronized Klan Klein PVC fixed pose figure

syn13

Not exactly a toy per say but still a collectible which I think is extremely adorable! I hope there's a regular form in the works later. I wonder what her scale would be for her giant form to accommodate other 1/8 scale figures? 1/48 assuming that the 1/60 Milia set is probably half the size of a 1/8 scale figure.

post-8856-1215549966_thumb.jpg

What? no one wants Ranka? haha! Still she was nothing to me at the start of the series but shes really starting to grow on me but yea Sheryl in her concert attire would be awesome(commander's hat with the suspenders)!

Not sure but it may have come from the quarterly released figure magazine each year, or Hobby Japan. I don't read moon speak but since its by Alter & Omega, and the sculpt is already done, give it probably a month or two for pre-orders.

I'm estimating it would cost $60 - $75 maybe.

That pose looks kinda like the one in the opening.

I'd like a macronized Kuran Kuran with the same features as the Queen's Blade figures. :) Removeable clothing. Which AlphaxOmega participated on at least one figure with Megahouse for Queens Blade.

This micronized Kuran Kuran is cute. But I'd worry about figure sag with support being under only one foot with such a balancing act going on.

You're a creepy guy.

Not the first time and certainly not the last time I've been told that. :lol:

I don't see what's so creepy with enjoying cast-offable figures. There are certainly enough figures of gals in skimpy clothing and suggestive poses. And we are on a forum section where everyone collects expensive toys. A number of people would consider our owning toys to be creepy.

A Sheryl figure with blonde hair would be very welcome too. :) I don't like Sheryl with purple hair, it looks wrong. Though when she was wearing that red dress it was less wrong. I'm not a big fan of Ranka's appearance either. She's cute, but still makes me think of a dog with the way her hair is... :lol: Reminds me of dog ears.

Not the first time and certainly not the last time I've been told that. :lol:

I don't see what's so creepy with enjoying cast-offable figures. There are certainly enough figures of gals in skimpy clothing and suggestive poses. And we are on a forum section where everyone collects expensive toys. A number of people would consider our owning toys to be creepy.

Probably because you're popping a woody over the sexualization of an animated character that is intended to look like a child.

Probably because you're popping a woody over the sexualization of an animated character that is intended to look like a child.

Actually I think he's popping a woody over the sexualization of an animated character in her giant form where she looks like a mature adult woman.

...I could be wrong though.

Can you not read? I wrote "macronized Kuran Kuran". As in the adult, blue haired, busty pilot that is tall enough to slap a VF-25 battroid upside the head. You know, her true form, that as we all know, is an adult woman.

That you automatically thought I wanted micronized Kuran Kuran makes you the creepy one.

Cute figure, can't wait to see the finalized version in color. :) Hopefully this will lead to other Macross Frontier characters.

I agree but Macross Plus seems more eligible for PVC figure because of the number of female characters ;)

I agree but Macross Plus seems more eligible for PVC figure because of the number of female characters ;)

I dunno. Macross Frontier has a lot more options than Macross Plus. Macross Plus has as possibilities for female figures:

Myung

Sharon Apple: normal form

Sharon Apple: short hair

Sharon Apple: mermaid

Sharon Apple: Wanna Be an Angel concert form

Lucy

Myung's friend (forgot her name)

Macross Frontier has the possibilities for female figures:

Sheryl (multiple outfits possible, for multiple figures)

Ranka (multiple outfits possible, for multiple figures)

Nanase

Kuran Kuran macronized

Kuran Kuran micronized

Grace

Cathy

Canaria

Raramia

Nene

Monica

Mena

Lam

Ranshe Mae

Miss Macross (forgot her name)

Alto-hime :lol::p -especially if he's in sakura-hime azuma bunsho get-up.

It doesn't surprise me that Megahouse is working on this Kuran Kuran figure with Alter, since Megahouse belongs to bandai...

Whoops I was looking at my YF-19 while I was typing and I meant to say Macross Frontier haha! Plus only has about 3 girls that are main/side characters~

If they ever come out with a Sharon Apple figure which is the normal(long hair) form, I would buy in an instant!!!!

Edited by syn13

My wife absolutely thought this was such a cute figure, so, green light on me getting one. I'm just waiting on an order button. Can't wait to see a finalized pic up soon.