Macross Frontier Episode 13 Talkback Thread *READ 1st Post*

azrael

Episode 13 rating  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Episode 13 Rating

• Positive (OMG!!!!! MACROSS!!!!!!)
    • Neutral/No Opinion
    • Negative (Talk about Jumping the Shark...)

Best guess is that the Global is the SDF-4, which was apparently built as a battle fortress (like the original SDF-1) for some unknown reason and attached to the 117th Research Fleet.

Why that was done is unknown, since as far as we can tell all of the other SDF-class hulls that were built were completed as colony vessels.

Best guess is that the Global is the SDF-4, which was apparently built as a battle fortress (like the original SDF-1) for some unknown reason and attached to the 117th Research Fleet.

Why that was done is unknown, since as far as we can tell all of the other SDF-class hulls that were built were completed as colony vessels.

Hmm.... SDF-4 Global makes sense, I sure hope Harmony Gold Doesn't try to rip this off.

Harmony Gold already has something that they've named the SDF-4. It's the large battlefortress command vessel that's seen during the final battle in Mospeada (I can't remember what the Japanese originally called it). And it looks nothing like any of the previous SDF vessels.

You can probably find some images of it pretty easily if you use Google.

Harmony Gold already has something that they've named the SDF-4. It's the large battlefortress command vessel that's seen during the final battle in Mospeada (I can't remember what the Japanese originally called it). And it looks nothing like any of the previous SDF vessels.

You can probably find some images of it pretty easily if you use Google.

D'OH!!! Any way how many more of these Macross class vessels were built?

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Given Frontier's peculiar opening diagram, the SDF-04 would most likely be the Megaroad-03, which isn't even listed. The Megaroad-04 is, and is shown as SDF-005, the apparently discoverer of Eden. They also show Megaroad-13, listed as SDF-014. The New Macross class appear to be listed as NMCV-0xx (Frontier being 025, Galaxy as 021). Strangely, Frontier is shown launched first from Earth in the opening, the only named Macross (shown as M-Frontier) with M-Galaxy being launched from Eden.

i find it amusing this discussion came up, as i brought it up at the same time in 15's talkback.

Speaking of epsode 13 that guy Alto fought in a Queduluun Rau looked a lot like Kamjin in fact he acted alot like Kamjin could he be one of his many clones. And plus since when do male Zentreadi pilot Q-rau's since they were built for females?

Speaking of epsode 13 that guy Alto fought in a Queduluun Rau looked a lot like Kamjin in fact he acted alot like Kamjin could he be one of his many clones. And plus since when do male Zentreadi pilot Q-rau's since they were built for females?

It's a Quadralunn-Rea actually like the Pixies.

There are only three Quadralun types we know, the Rau, Rea and Quilqua (Emilia's custom).

In the 2030's Quadraluun's were used by rouge Zentrandi. As seen in flashback where the VF-11 "Pink Pecker" squadron of Ray, Stephan and Kiryuu were ambushed.

Also Quadralunns appear to be popular with kids. In Macross 7: the Galaxy is Calling Me, three year old Pedro identified Emilia's power suit as a Quadraluun.

When you think about it the Quadralunn has advantages over the Regult so perhaps UN Spacy or NUNS made the Quadraluun the standard Zentradi military power suit for mass production.

Regults can be said to be as obsolete as the VF-1.

Heck The Fleet of Strongest Women uses Quadraluuns and they are still making circles over VF-11s, not to mention Chlore owned Basara on their first date. ^_^

IMHO, the Nona is the regular (Regult?) unit, and the Rau is the commander/elite/special forces unit. The Rea is the latest version with the latest tech improvements. I'm still fuzzy on how the Quilqua fits in - one off special (kai) version? Or commander/ship captain's model?