Anyone attending the Comicon 2008 con, help a member out

Mods, I also placed an ad for this in the wanted section, so if you feel it is inappropriate here feel free to delete-

My wife is a big My Little Pony collector and at this years Comicon convention there will be an exclusive superhero pony at Hasbros booth.

I am looking for a member who is going to the con who could pick up 2x of the pony for my wife. We would of course pay you in advance, plus a little extra for your time, and shipping to my house. If there are any members gong to the con who can help a fellow MW member out please let me know--

I can make no promises but I am attending SDCC and if I have the opportunity I will pick these up. If I do I will let you know after the con. If you've already got some from another source it's no big deal as I know peeps I could give them to as gifts anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
Mods, I also placed an ad for this in the wanted section, so if you feel it is inappropriate here feel free to delete-

My wife is a big My Little Pony collector and at this years Comicon convention there will be an exclusive superhero pony at Hasbros booth.

I am looking for a member who is going to the con who could pick up 2x of the pony for my wife. We would of course pay you in advance, plus a little extra for your time, and shipping to my house. If there are any members gong to the con who can help a fellow MW member out please let me know--

Did any one ever respond on this..Im not there but .....bump