Yamato 1/60 VF-11b under development

lol the motoko looks like she's packing something in her pantiz.

Deffinently getting the next 1/200 box, the VF-9 rocks hard.

Nice website, thanks for the link.

Roy - "What are you doing Gothic Lolita?? Nuuu! Put me down!"

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

When you think about it, it makes sense to stagger releases. Lets us poor folks who are falling behind catch up. (and for them to not fall into the first release curse)

I wonder what size it will be? Are they going to cheat the scale? And what of fast packs? These going to be standard like yf-19 and yf-21? I hope so.

Atmospheric boosters?

This will be a report from the Yamato Summer Business Show that was held on June 19 and 20th. Many new exciting items were shown for the very first time. A prototype of the Yamato Macross YF-11B that will be released in the future was shown for the very first time but as it was a only prototype no pictures were allowed

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/overdrive-blog/info/468.html

I wonder how they're doing to do the heatshield... Integrated, as in hidden in fighter mode, yet capable of being brought out in battroid without having to remove pieces? Canopy switch like the original 1/60 VF-1? Separate piece that goes over the canopy like the original release 1/72 VF-11B?

I'm curious to see how they'll handle the vertical stabilizers and their method of storage in the legs when transforming.

The gunpod needs to be a balanced size and not ungodly oversized like the GNU VF-11B gunpod.

I forsee that the gunpod will have a removable magazine like the GU-15 gunpod toy.

This is pretty good news, I was in hopes of a VF-0D but this will do :lol: . The VF-11 is pretty much popular because of the beginning scene in Mac+ (Bayonets+Robots=Awesome) and also it was a cannon fodder so that gives it a special place in our hearts, oh and the design is pretty neat too.

I love the VF-11B for seeing Isamu kicking @$$ in Macross Plus with it. I like that it's a successor to the VF-1, it's a cannon fodder type valkyrie and a hero one as well without having a color scheme change. And, well, I just plain old love how it looks. :) It looks nice with and without the fast packs, it has a big beefy gunpod (not as much as the GNU depicts it), and it's one of the few valkyries I like in gerwalk mode.

The VF-11C on the other hand makes me sad. :( Don't even get into the subject of The Pink Peckers... :ph34r:

FINALLY!!!!!!!! 1/60 VF-11 is what I've been waiting for. I really like "most" of the sculpt for their original VF-11 just not the small vertical stabs and the huge hinges, but I really liked the nose sculpt.

Chris

I'm waiting for the 2nd release----but NOT because of any potential issues. I just want a different scheme. I've owned two different M+ ones, I want something new. M7 CF is very bland though. VFX-2 is awesome, but licensing is an issue. Possibly M3? Then we could get Max and Milia and even Moaramia... (C'mon, you know a purple VF-11 would be awesome)

hell yeah .... what a good news....

My favorite for sure ...

I love the canard plans

it must hold my 21 :p

VF11G.jpg

is that it? ......... im saving now if thats it, cause it will be a shelf queen. my wife asked me the other day if i would give up my collection for her. it was 50/50 but with this bird, she'd have to go!!!!!!!!!!