Macross Frontier News Thread III *Read 1st post*

azrael

Welcome to the Macross Frontier News Thread

Previous threads: News thread I, News thread II

Notes and Guildlines

• This thread contains spoilers (episode descriptions, magazine info, etc). Don't say we didn't warn you.
  • Please limit your comments to the contents posted in articles, websites, or news reported in this thread. (i.e. Do not post a critique or comment about episodes when this thread covers an article about the series or spend entire pages talking about mecha specifically). Please keep talk of mecha to the Mecha thread and story or episode talk to the Episode thread. Do not cross post.
  • Please remember to post pics as attachments or use a 3rd party image hosting service. DO NOT link directly to image boards like 2ch's image forum or 4chan.org.
  • This thread is for promotional materials only (magazine articles, commercials, website updates etc.). Please do not post any links to episodes or full soundtracks anywhere in the forum.
Useful websites Translation Tools: Image hosting services

Oh my, have we filled out 2 threads worth of Macross Frontier news already? :blink:

If you count the pre-MF news threads, we've actually had 5 news threads already, or 6430 posts already (minus this thread).

So, I've just read (on Wikipedia for what it's worth) that we'll finally learn about the secret of Ranka's song "Aimo" in episode 14, supposedly called "Mother's Lullaby" . :ph34r:

It was posted here (in the thread that has been moved...) about a week ago or so. I believe it was Kresphy who posted it.

Don't know where i read that next ep. will be longer than normal, true???

Yup, the normal episode is once in a week, the next two episode will be once in two week.

Yeah, I know, I'm a bad boy....(whack self with tuna...)

Yup, the normal episode is once in a week, the next two episode will be once in two week.

Yeah, I know, I'm a bad boy....(whack self with tuna...)

Well, I am also a Naruto fan, and I follow the anime series (as well as the manga)... Sometimes, due to unknown reasons to me, they skip one week, just like the last one, but they sometimes air two episodes a week as a 1-hour special as well... Maybe it will be the same with Macross F, but not sure, no news about it and probably it won't be the case because it is a "rumoured 25 episodes-series"... BTW... I'm used to weeks without episodes, so no problem for me, I'll just wait...

Regards.

How can you be a naruto fan and a MACROSS fan at the same time? I don't get it. :wacko:

Is that so weird?... Well, I also like One Piece and School Rumble... Lets say I have a lot of free time. Sorry for the off-topic.

Regards.

So, I've just read (on Wikipedia for what it's worth) that we'll finally learn about the secret of Ranka's song "Aimo" in episode 14, supposedly called "Mother's Lullaby" . :ph34r:

That might be the episode title, but I wouldn't read too much into it yet. Unless I see something official posted, I am going to assume the Aimo connection is just guesswork.

That might be the episode title, but I wouldn't read too much into it yet. Unless I see something official posted, I am going to assume the Aimo connection is just guesswork.
The part about Aimo I didn't guess because of the title being "Mother's Lullaby", it's actually in the short description that's given with the title...

not really a naruto fan but i do also the watch the series :rolleyes:

I watched a fair share of the early episodes myself, but got turned off once all the weird ninja drama started. Personally, I prefer One Piece since it reminds me more of the old Dragon Ball (not Z) that I used to watch as a kid back in the day.

And if anyone asks (in relation to the azrael quote in my sig), I can watch Macross 7 straight and have lately been going back to certain episodes when I'm bored.

Edited by d3v

Why is Narudo be discussed in the the "News" thread??? :blink:

Didn't you hear, someone took a time machine to the future and saw the last episodes where Alto becomes a ninja after Basara and Fire Bomber appear and sing a duet with Minmay causing the Vajra's inner beauty men to come out and go shopping for underwear with Klan.

So any new news on:

- Macross Chronicle

- MF official lineart book or something like that

- Whether the VF-171 squad leader will make an appearance in the anime?

- Tokyo Toy Show report (or leave that to the Toy section) ^_^

Just went to Animesuki forum, and dear god please tell me that this is not true:

Sheryl giving birth in a hospital in episode 15

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Just went to Animesuki forum, and dear god please tell me that this is not true:

I think the Chinese fans must have been suffering withdrawal symptoms for being off for 2 weeks.

The Tokyo Toy show is probably not the best place for show news since it is a Toy show.

If so, then she's doing a REALLY good job of not showing it. Given her outfits in episode 11 alone (not counting the bikini in 10, etc...), there's no way that she could be hiding something like that.

If so, then she's doing a REALLY good job of not showing it. Given her outfits in episode 11 alone (not counting the bikini in 10, etc...), there's no way that she could be hiding something like that.

Maybe

the one giving birth in episode 15 is

Cathy Glass...

:ph34r:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

c0052350_485b4eef4c9db.jpg

● Title: [Paperback] Macross Frontier Vol.1 "Close Encounter"

● Publisher : Kadokawa Shoten

● Author : Yuko kodachi

● Illustrator : Lisa Ebata/Hayato Aoki

● Release Date: July 01, 2008

● ISBN 978-4-04-473801-3-C0193

● price : 567yen(Tax+)

Edited by paper2k1

Sheryl looks hot in that pic!!!

Guys, the Macross F website has been updated with episode 12 screenshots and its synopsis.

Sheryl gets sick, audience gets angry because of it and causes a riot, then Alto and gang become hostages... and Ranka's first live concert is on.