Macross Ace Frontier for the PSP.

The link didnt work in my psp.

EDIT ok got it to work, typing the address didnt work so I went here on the psp browser and then clicked the link above you posted which poped up 3 options in english that the psp asked where to go and i clicked the last one with said Macross Ace Fontier for the PSP and it took me to the download page from there click the game logo and itll download its about 10 mb.

Edited by Sorata

Awesome! look at the fluidity........ UN SPACY thanks mate!

Too bad you need to buy the program to convert it to normal MP3/4...

If you're talking about converting a flv file (youtube) to other things, there are some nice free online converters out there. Just google for them.

Cool, i'll have a google, thanks!

I use this one usually. http://vixy.net/

I should have linked it before. It'll download directly from youtube and then convert it to the format desired. Very nice.

Here is a RAPIDSHARE of the trailer in MP4 format I uploaded using vixy.net

http://rapidshare.com/files/134437420/macr..._mp4_format.mp4

Edited by protostar8

ummm... they have changed it? i didn't see that option the one time i used it before...

Yeah where it ask to save as an flv file it also list mp4, but no matter what it isnt as good a quality as the video trailer file that was on the psp browser. I recommend getting it on your psp and then transfer it to the PC if you want.

Yeah where it ask to save as an flv file it also list mp4, but no matter what it isnt as good a quality as the video trailer file that was on the psp browser. I recommend getting it on your psp and then transfer it to the PC if you want.

Can you please upload it to rapidshare or megaupload? pleasepleaseplease?

Why did you need to convert it to mp4? Keepvid lets me save it as a flv or mp4.

The site I listed has a little drop down menu like keepvid except it has more options. Sorry for any confusion b/c the site actually converts the file on its own for you to download.

Waste of money dude, you don't need a mod chip for it.

wha? i thought the mod chip was to give the PSP the ability to have add on stuff like planners and play retro games?

I may have got this confused with something else? :o I am getting the japanese version.

man, can you please tell me what the mod chip does? I thought all PSP's were all non region locked besides the UMDs...

i haven't called the modding place yet. Would be great if i don't have to mod anything! :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

wha? i thought the mod chip was to give the PSP the ability to have add on stuff like planners and play retro games?

I may have got this confused with something else? :o I am getting the japanese version.

man, can you please tell me what the mod chip does? I thought all PSP's were all non region locked besides the UMDs...

i haven't called the modding place yet. Would be great if i don't have to mod anything! :D

Okay. First, I play japanese games on my US psp frequently, but the psp is region free (at least for games, it's actually region locked for movies if I recall correctly). There might be mod chips for a psp, but I don't know anyone foolish enough to use them when modding a psp is so easy. If the place you're taking it to asks for more than $40, tell them to shove it b/c you can do it yourself cheaper and then you always have the tools to fix your psp if you brick it by accident. I've modded both slim and phat psp's and it's very easy. In fact, if you buy a "battery tool", then you run basically no risk of messing your psp up. The modding is actually a software mod if you use a battery tool (replaces the use of a modified battery to get the psp in repair mode). I'll go ahead and say that Sony made a game system that is perfect for hackers and modders b/c you can do so much with it.

What the modding will do is allow you to run homebrew applications and play games off of a memory card, instead of using UMD's (disks). The modding basically makes the psp a mini-computer for your use as you see fit.

Edited by protostar8

Right ok, i'll do some research into this more, i do want to have some type of a planner placed into it. I hear about this dude called "Dark Alex", he's supposeably the guru for modding

stuff and providing programs and how tos for all. :p

Sorry to derail the thread with my noobish questions but i am so thankful there are people here in the know! Cheers guys.

:edit: ahh i'm with you more now guys, it's not a mod chip, but more so a firmware upgrade. I'm looking into it.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I'd doubt you could do that. I just don't see them taking the time to do something like that for a game that isn't going to be a huge online game.

With Xlink Kai, it can be :) But it may be possible. Armored Core FF for the psp only lets you go head to head locally too, but you customize the colors on the cores limited only by your imagination (and fashion sense)

Yep.

I hope the hand to hand combat is different for each VF/YF/Destroid/X/Breetai. :lol:

Well, we have, Gamlin Kick, PinPoint Barrier punch, Daedalus Attack(!!), and the VF-25s with their knifes :rolleyes: