[TOTAL]Macross F, BUGs!!!!(Updating...)

MacrossCN

I don't think that is an error. In the episode I just assumed that was right before the missiles were loaded onto his valk.

I think Dex is right. Alto didn't launch in that scene specifically and I believe it was David Hingten who noted the vertical stabilizers were flat upon the rear fuselage, suggesting Alto's craft wasn't prepared yet for launch. I think the VF-25F Full Armor fighter was still going through loading procedures.

Edited by Mr March

the scene is a little ambiguous, when Sheryl is talking to Alto you can see the reaction weapons being carried to Alto's VF sides by the little trucks possibly to load them, cut scene, Alto is taxing (probably to launch) and then we see him headed to the Vajra mothership...

the scene is a little ambiguous, when Sheryl is talking to Alto you can see the reaction weapons being carried to Alto's VF sides by the little trucks possibly to load them, cut scene, Alto is taxing (probably to launch) and then we see him headed to the Vajra mothership...

Makes me wonder, how do you taxi an airplane in zero gravity environment? :huh:

They're most probably still arming the missiles and only loaded them before he entered the airlock/elevator. As for taxiing, the valks are probably kept attached to the floor by some mechanism (magnets?). Makes sense since you really don't want those things floating around in a closed hangar with lots of stuff, yet at the same time, the lack of gravity makes moving other items around easier.

Edited by d3v

They're most probably still arming the missiles and only loaded them before he entered the airlock/elevator. As for taxiing, the valks are probably kept attached to the floor by some mechanism (magnets?). Makes sense since you really don't want those things floating around in a closed hangar with lots of stuff, yet at the same time, the lack of gravity makes moving other items around easier.

aka Magna-Lock of Starcom :ph34r:

:lol: Those things were great!!! Man, the 80's were cool.

those toys were cool.. ^_^

still have my ShadowBat + 2 Shadow Parasites + Shadow Invader... some others i forgot the names lol... gimmicks r still working, but some of the metal plates are rusty now :(

i liked the Shadow Force designs more than the protagonists... :p

Edited by Shun

nose art disappears when power consumption goes up, or when Monster powers down. the wonders of technology... :)

:p

Its a holographic decal that only works when the monster is powered up! But if the power consumption is too high other systems get the priority! Definately nota bug! :ph34r::p:lol:

It turns on and off based on where a certain VF-25S is at any given time. (I wouldn't want to be the guy to explain to Ozma that it was me who 'painted' that nose art of Ranka!) Ok now I've got the idea in my head of two guy standing on the deck of the Quarter, one with a pair of binoculars and the other with a remote going

"Off."

"He's clear, quick back on."

"OFF OFF OFF, aww we're dead."

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sn...25134022jq7.jpg

say ..... anyone else notice that the reaction warheads aren't actually attached to the Vf-25 :p ?

edit: Or are they? is the little thingie near the top left missile exhaust where it's connected? Doesn't look like the most optimal place to hold a missile :o

Edited by whispo

Check out that "Call up Monster Girl" nose art...

now u see it

snapshot20080725134022jq7.th.jpg

now u dont

snapshot20080725213431ka5.th.jpg

now u see it

snapshot20080725213524cw8.th.jpg

snapshot20080725213645gm6.th.jpg

now u dont

snapshot20080725213921xf4.th.jpg

nose art disappears when power consumption goes up, or when Monster powers down. the wonders of technology... :)

We call that "anime magic" friend.

Check out that "Call up Monster Girl" nose art...

now u see it

snapshot20080725134022jq7.th.jpg

now u dont

snapshot20080725213431ka5.th.jpg

now u see it

snapshot20080725213524cw8.th.jpg

snapshot20080725213645gm6.th.jpg

now u dont

snapshot20080725213921xf4.th.jpg

I DO love nose art! B))

I know this is the Frontier bug thread but I'm lazy to make a new thread.

WTF-1

MacrossFleet.jpg

WTF-2

MacrssFleet2.jpg

Episode 2 where the Macross was supposed to meet ARMD 1 and 2.

I thought the Prometheus and Daedalus weren't designed for space?

Let alone a freaking fleet of them!

Didn't you know that they were built with anti gravity generators, same as the Asuka II from Macross Zero, and used as heavy lift vehicles to help in the construction of space colonies, ship yards, and the pre-SWI fleet?

Again. Refer to the thread. A serviceman in a navy illustrates quite well how surface going naval vessels could survive the instant trip to space.

Not to mention that only one of them is an aircraft carrier...

EP01, 0422

EP16, 1156

Heart sign, but no pink stocking.

01001.jpg

01002.jpg

It could simply be the lighting, if you notice, the colout of her legs doesnt match that of her hands, which could mean she was wearing stockings.