Macross 7 Video Game

kanedaestes

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet since i don't usually come here. No there isn't one being made or anything but i was thinking wouldn't it be cool. This thought came too me as my brothers and i were playing rock band last night. Imagine a Fire Bomber game in the vein of rock band or guitar hero, how cool would that be? using instruments to control the valks. Combining the love of mech games and karaoke games. Oh the possibilities. Please close if it has been mentioned all ready.

I had the same idea.

Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Guitarmania, whatever. It's perfect any way you slice it.

Rock Band, of course, wins. If you can convince some friends that playing Fire Bomber is a good way to spend an evening(and if they release a keyboard so someone can be Ray, then extra-win).

I had the same idea.

Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Guitarmania, whatever. It's perfect any way you slice it.

Rock Band, of course, wins. If you can convince some friends that playing Fire Bomber is a good way to spend an evening(and if they release a keyboard so someone can be Ray, then extra-win).

I'd play.

Interesting idea, something similar actually came to mind when I bought rock Band for my PS3.

Instead of Overdrive/Star Power, we get Song Energy/Anma Spiritia. And they can add story mode type stuff, like a stage similar to that ep. where Basara loses his voice, the palyers on Bass and backup vox will have to reach a certain score to unlock guitar and lead vox within a time limit.

Edited by d3v

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet since i don't usually come here. No there isn't one being made or anything but i was thinking wouldn't it be cool. This thought came too me as my brothers and i were playing rock band last night. Imagine a Fire Bomber game in the vein of rock band or guitar hero, how cool would that be? using instruments to control the valks. Combining the love of mech games and karaoke games. Oh the possibilities. Please close if it has been mentioned all ready.

Rock Band: Fire Bomber Edition :blink:

Thank god the PS3 is region free... although I can't imagine anything so awesome ever actually coming out :(

Heh, I'd get it. They could use mostly existing M7 footage, too. Go with d3v's idea on Basara losing his voice, as well as the climax battle where even Basara succumbs to Geperenitchi's power...

Bomba!