Macross Frontier Episode 10 Talkback Thread *READ 1st Post*

azrael

Episode 10 rating  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Episode 10?

• Positive (Ranka looks so cute in Mao's dress)
    • No Opinion/Neutral
    • Negative (Why waste time watching this when I can watch M0?)

So according to that Yahoo Japan link, it says Macross Frontier is gonna be over on October 17, how many episodes does that put the series (season?) at?

It would be 20 more episodes if there were no skips which there is next week. So a 26 episode series is not out of the question. :)

Edited by MisaForever

I think the times that yahoo is listing, is just how long the content they are hosting on the series is going to be up.

There's no telling with a Macross TV series, how long they will last.

SDFM: extra month or so of episodes after it ended.

M7: ended up being a double length series, with an extra few encore episodes.

If Macrss F is as popular as it's appearing to be, we may just get a long run. Though, I think the writers are shooting for a tight story...

I think the times that yahoo is listing, is just how long the content they are hosting on the series is going to be up.

There's no telling with a Macross TV series, how long they will last.

SDFM: extra month or so of episodes after it ended.

M7: ended up being a double length series, with an extra few encore episodes.

If Macrss F is as popular as it's appearing to be, we may just get a long run. Though, I think the writers are shooting for a tight story...

It's been suggested that it could be followed up by OVA's, which is a possiblity.

Should I watch macross zero before I watch this episode?

You mean you haven't yet?! What?! :o I wish 5pm would roll around here already, I want to watch episode 10!!!

You mean you haven't yet?! What?! :o I wish 5pm would roll around here already, I want to watch episode 10!!!

Actually, I just realized I haven't seen the last episode. I should probably watch it. :D

Err... of Macross Zero that is.

Edited by MisaForever

Actually, I just realized I haven't seen the last episode. I should probably watch it. :D

I just hope you don't end up hating Macross Zero (and Mr. Kawamori) after that... like most so called Macross fans were... :rolleyes:

Macross Frontier has lots of links to Zero... I loved it, hehe... (Hell, I love anything Macross!!!) ^_^

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

I read somewhere that Macross F is (very) popular here.

really? wow, this is so awesome, we live in some exciting times!!! *hopes series gets extended*

Overall I really enjoyed M0, but it seemed like it jumped from episode 4 to 5 very suddenly.

Waiting patiently for raw. Until then I will say I did like Macross Zero, but it seems a little too mystical at times, not that that is a problem though. It could be worse *coughsongenergycough*. I can see why some people might not like Zero but I think the plot makes more sense that Macross 7, but that is just me. Mac7 really isn't my kind of show in the end (but I will still probably get around to watching it all just so I can say I've seen it).

Edited by Master Dex