• 1 month later...

And so 2012 will bring about the end of the world and maybe before a JCVD remake?

Bloodsport

:blink:

I have a very guilty conscience since I actually enjoyed Bloodsport back in the day :D

No news on cast though. It's gonna be hard to top JCVD's ouuttrageeoouus acccentt....

I'd watch a Doom movie if it were shot from the perspective of the demons. And in the end you find out that "hell" is just a computer virus as the fight takes place in the digital world. The hell would actually be the digital soul of marlon brando that he created from his brain right before death so he could live forever.

There would also be naked chicks everywhere like Duke Nukem... I know naked chicks have no place in Doom, but I just liked that part of Duke Nukem.

*edited for spelling

And so 2012 will bring about the end of the world and maybe before a JCVD remake?

Bloodsport

:blink:

My favorite Forrest Wittaker film.

Edited by Agent ONE

• 4 weeks later...

Next: Hollywood decides to reboot itself.

Casting calls are going out for Charlie Chaplin impersonators and pianists with experience in bars. Riots appear to be forming as massive layoffs hit audio production facilities across the country.

:p

Edited by Chronocidal

The next big thing will be the silent film shot in Black&White - instead of dialogue, a Tweet screen will come up with the characters are supposed to be saying. Totally original concept, never been done before, and will blow your mind. It will also be shot in never before seen 2-D (the lower the number goes the better).

9,928 people will like this.

The next big thing will be the silent film shot in Black&White - instead of dialogue, a Tweet screen will come up with the characters are supposed to be saying. Totally original concept, never been done before, and will blow your mind. It will also be shot in never before seen 2-D (the lower the number goes the better).

You'll get tweet's on your phone.

Don't have a phone? Well your out of luck.

LoL then the remake of it could be a bunch of still shots with captions underneath and they could call it.................wait for it ......................pictures.

mmm mmmm MMM!!! like my idea do you hollywood.

Next: Hollywood decides to reboot itself.

:p

And it move to Delaware or Canada.

Edited by big F

You'll get tweet's on your phone.

Don't have a phone? Well your out of luck.

No, no, wait..

The dialogue screens will be written by randomly selecting a tweet from the audience! Every time a scene plays it will ask for suggestions to be tweeted to a specific number, and (not so) randomly pick one to display. At the end of the movie, everyone will get to vote on their favorite lines, and the most popular tweeter gets to direct the film for next week.

The mission impossible is to actually like the film, the last one was a bit Meh!! the one before that was less Meh!! and the first one wasn't really Meh!! at all mainly due to it being the first. So I guess the next one will be MEH!!! zzzzzz!

• 2 months later...

so it looks like the Cinimatic Genius that is david R. Ellis (snakes on a plane, The final Destination, Shark Night 3D) is currently set to helm the Live action Remake of 1998's A Kite. I don't even have words to describe all the ways this bothers me.

My link

so it looks like the Cinimatic Genius that is david R. Ellis (snakes on a plane, The final Destination, Shark Night 3D) is currently set to helm the Live action Remake of 1998's A Kite. I don't even have words to describe all the ways this bothers me.

My link

I call foul. Zack Snyder clearly showed he was the right man for the job with Sucker Punch.

I call foul. Zack Snyder clearly showed he was the right man for the job with Sucker Punch.

Yeah. I'm more hung up on the idea that any studio would actually let someone make a movie that successfully translates a cartoon about disturbing violence and rape.

Yeah. I'm more hung up on the idea that any studio would actually let someone make a movie that successfully translates a cartoon about disturbing violence and rape.

See, the problem is that you're assuming that if this actually "did" happen, they wouldn't bump up Sawa to legal age. Beside's, Kite is just a softcore version of "Leon The Professional," the latter of which will probably be closer to the end product.

Edited by Keith

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really hated the first Starship Troopers movie. It didn't even manage to meet the criteria for a good "summer blockbuster action flick". I know Verhoeven is all about the satire, and he can do it pretty well, too, but this just wound up being a hamfisted mess.

Neil Patrick Harris was hilariously campy and awesome, as he always is, but that wasn't enough to save the movie from being otherwise just bad. Even the special effects and costumes were bad.

I really hated the first Starship Troopers movie. It didn't even manage to meet the criteria for a good "summer blockbuster action flick". I know Verhoeven is all about the satire, and he can do it pretty well, too, but this just wound up being a hamfisted mess.

Neil Patrick Harris was hilariously campy and awesome, as he always is, but that wasn't enough to save the movie from being otherwise just bad. Even the special effects and costumes were bad.

Special effects were bad? :blink:

lol, the movie was nominated for the Academy Awards in special effects. For some ridiculous reason, Titanic won that award, though...

SST won best costume at the Academy for Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror Films.

Not sure what movie you watched, but... seems that a lot of people disagree wholeheartedly with you.