Character Art Appreciation Topic

Official Character Art Appreciation Topic

Your one stop source for sharing images of all Macross Characters. Sharing of your own fan art is still allowed in the Fan Works Section. This topic is to share screen grabs and images by other artists.

Macross World is based in the USA and as such your image posting behavior should comply with public standards of where Macross World is based. If any images (posted or linked) that can be interpreted as explicit in content, actions will be taken by the administration to the maximum extent of thread closure and/or user banning. Any image that promotes a character with a child's appearance in a even the slightest indecent manner will result in the banning of the offender. Macross World's Administration will be the sole judge of what is considered indecent and their decision is final.

Klan.jpg

Edited by Roy Focker

Ok, this is a secret club (ok not really) for fans of Klan Klan and the Pixie Squadron. ^_^ Since she is my favorite character thus far, I figured I'd start a thread for her with discussion, pics, and info. Feel free to post what you like AS LONG AS IT RELATES TO HER AND THE PIXIE SQUADRON!!! No debates about mecha (unless it's the Q-Rea's), animation quality (unless it's about THEM), or hatred of them will be tolerated. :p So, with all that said...

POST! ^_^

Klan.jpg

Klan Klan love!!! :)

The character of Klan is intriguing, but myself being a mecha lover find more interest in the Q-Rea (I don't want to try to remember the full spelling). Although I have to admit I never paid much attention to Zentraedi mecha/suits until recently. I don't really know why.

The character of Klan is intriguing, but myself being a mecha lover find more interest in the Q-Rea (I don't want to try to remember the full spelling). Although I have to admit I never paid much attention to Zentraedi mecha/suits until recently. I don't really know why.

Yeah the Q-Raus are wonderful, I hope the Pixies would see much action tonite in Episode 7 "First Attack !"

Yeah the Q-Raus are wonderful, I hope the Pixies would see much action tonite in Episode 7 "First Attack !"

I believe we will at least see some, because

I've heard talk of Klan getting shot down but not necessarily killed, I hope she survives anyway, that would be too short a run.

I like the character a lot. I actually believe is very very funny. Her girl miclone form is waaay hilarious... Also like how she speaks like a grown up in that mode, hehe...

Now, her Meltlandi giant form is impressive (in lots of ways, hehe). She seems level headed, skilled & very serious. Also love her mecha (my favorite Macross mecha ever). I just hope they don't

kill her character, since apparently she is going to be shot down in episode 9 (as announced in the Macross Frontier news thread).

:unsure:

I believe we will at least see some, because

I've heard talk of Klan getting shot down but not necessarily killed, I hope she survives anyway, that would be too short a run.

noooo!!! none of that! I have to see more of klan klan!! at least until she fights back-to-back with Mikhail's VF25, ala max and miriya. haha. :)

just curious: where do you guys think klan ranks in terms of piloting skill among all the pilots in the macross F series?

Don't worry, they won't

off her.

At least, not yet...

ESCAPE CLAUSE:

If episode 8 gives us her whole backstory and/or she talks about her hopes, fears, and dreams...she's toast.

I can't really say I love Klan yet...I need to hear more about who she really is. But I can't deny that she's appealing.

Edited by Gubaba

noooo!!! none of that! I have to see more of klan klan!! at least until she fights back-to-back with Mikhail's VF25, ala max and miriya. haha. :)

just curious: where do you guys think klan ranks in terms of piloting skill among all the pilots in the macross F series?

Alto did quite well against her during the mock battle so I think Alto is just below her as his planes got some hits from her but then again it is a bit too early to tell in the series.

Milia Fallyna type...

I'd kill for a plastic figure of her. In macronized-form please. :)

& in Micloned form for Walera, Rori & Konda ( U know, the 3 Zentradi soldiers that were in the Zentradi Theatre Scout Ship in the original Super Dimension Fortress Macross - Miss Macross Episode). :lol:

1rico.jpg

I bet Walera Rori Konda will love it... :ph34r:

post-7862-1210834299_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Here's how I predict Klan will die. She'll end up being killed by her own breasts (AKA pendulous udders).

Ya' see she'll be out jogging one day, and said udders will be bouncing up and down, only they bounce up too high and knock her out cold. She then suffocates to death, smothered by her own pendulous udders. :p

Graham

As I recall, none of the female pilots in Macross Universe were killed.

Let see here:

- Macross TV: Miriya (red Quadlunn Rau)

- Macross 7:Miriya (red VF-17 and red VF-22)

- Macross VFX-2: Maria Fokina Barnrose (red VF-1J)

- Macross Frontier; Klan-Klan (Red Quadlunn Rea)

Oh yeah, she's gonna survive it...I hope for MisaForever sake :lol:

I approve of this thread.

jb_seal.gif

And I am now starting a non-profit organization dedicated to finding a cure to Miclone Syndrome, so that she may enjoy the full glory of her heritage no matter how tall she is.

I approve of this thread.

jb_seal.gif

And I am now starting a non-profit organization dedicated to finding a cure to Miclone Syndrome, so that she may enjoy the full glory of her heritage no matter how tall she is.

Klan Klan suffers from "Female Infantilism Post-Miclonization Syndrome"... (F.I.P.MI.S.)... :lol:

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Alto did quite well against her during the mock battle so I think Alto is just below her as his planes got some hits from her but then again it is a bit too early to tell in the series.

I believe that Klan was fighting with a slight handicap since I've read somewhere that the VF-25 is slightly better than the Queadluun Rea. That plus it was a test so I think she probably held back a bit as to evaluate Alto.

I believe that Klan was fighting with a slight handicap since I've read somewhere that the VF-25 is slightly better than the Queadluun Rea. That plus it was a test so I think she probably held back a bit as to evaluate Alto.

Well, we know she couldn't use the missile cloud that's so beloved by QRau pilots everywhere, since she still had live missiles in the launcher.That probably didn't help.

I believe that Klan was fighting with a slight handicap since I've read somewhere that the VF-25 is slightly better than the Queadluun Rea.

Oooh boo hoo :)

I think Alto is just a superior pilot :)

Although I agree that it's kind of silly having a mock battle with Q-Rau who can't fire their missile spread (even if they are just missile paint rounds)... also - wouldn't it be extremely dangerous for the Q-Rau to be loaded with live ammo that is readily available for launch?

I mean - in such a training situation that's usually a no-no. Here it was the deus ex machina plotus devisus du jour :)

Oh - but since this IS the Klan Klan club - I'll say something nice about her:

With a bit of hard work - one day - she'll be as good a pilot as Alto :)

VFTF1

Oooh boo hoo :)

I think Alto is just a superior pilot :)

Although I agree that it's kind of silly having a mock battle with Q-Rau who can't fire their missile spread (even if they are just missile paint rounds)... also - wouldn't it be extremely dangerous for the Q-Rau to be loaded with live ammo that is readily available for launch?

I mean - in such a training situation that's usually a no-no. Here it was the deus ex machina plotus devisus du jour :)

Oh - but since this IS the Klan Klan club - I'll say something nice about her:

With a bit of hard work - one day - she'll be as good a pilot as Alto :)

VFTF1

Bah, whatever. Just BAH. She could have taken him out in less than an instant if she so chose. :D

Well I am curious about Klan Klan's further role in the series - that's for sure. She just hasn't really had much of anything to do. I'd say her role so far has been comparable to Canalia - but she's just made a bigger splash than the former :)

VFTF1

Well I am curious about Klan Klan's further role in the series - that's for sure. She just hasn't really had much of anything to do. I'd say her role so far has been comparable to Canalia - but she's just made a bigger splash than the former :)

I've a sneaking suspicion that at some point Altoh will either be MIA or injured (as happened to Hikaru in Macross). Given that Klan Klan knows that Altoh and Sherryl are friendly, it will fall to her to tell Sherryl the bad news.

Or in other words, sort of like the way that Roy informed Minmei about Hikaru in Macross - except possibly expanded somewhat. Ozma can't really do it (since he's Ranka's older brother), and Micheal would probably do something that'd get him smacked. So it'll fall to Klan Klan.

I base that on the problem that the only rationale I can think of for her appearence in the panty scene in episode 5 (other than to look good standing there, of course ^_^ ) is that she'll end up being involved in a plot point between Altoh and Sherryl in the future.