Character Art Appreciation Topic

Mee too! :rolleyes:

Then that settles it. The unbiased policy of "first come first served" allows for Dante74 and SkullLeaderVF-X to B.O.I.N.G. H.E.R. H.A.R.D chair positions.

I like Nanase and all, but personally I would rather join P.E.R.V.E.R.T. You know, the Public Ensemble who Ruminate Vigoroulsy the Enterprise of Ranka's Talents. B))

Then that settles it. The unbiased policy of "first come first served" allows for Dante74 and SkullLeaderVF-X to B.O.I.N.G. H.E.R. H.A.R.D chair positions.

I like Nanase and all, but personally I would rather join P.E.R.V.E.R.T. You know, the Public Ensemble who Ruminate Vigoroulsy the Enterprise of Ranka's Talents. B))

WoOt! Thanks! Changing my sig now. ^_^

As the creator of B.O.I.N.G., I vehemently disapprove of J A Dare taking it upon himself to create a "first come first served" policy.

That said, the best I can come up with for determining position and rank is bust size, and while that would make B.O.I.N.G. the world's first mammocracy, I have no desire to measure anyone's man-boobs.

So J A Dare's presumption stands, I guess.

As the creator of B.O.I.N.G., I vehemently disapprove of J A Dare taking it upon himself to create a "first come first served" policy.

That said, the best I can come up with for determining position and rank is bust size, and while that would make B.O.I.N.G. the world's first mammocracy, I have no desire to measure anyone's man-boobs.

So J A Dare's presumption stands, I guess.

Gubaba you would have first chair, then me, then Dante74. Afterall. without B.O.I.N.G, we would not have B.O.I.N.G. H.E.R. H.A.R.D. :lol:

I have a feelling this thread is going to be closed down if we don't come up with some fanart soon. :mellow:

Anyone have a pic of a girl with some big 'uns and glasses that could pass for Nanase?

Good point...curse the lack of Nanse fan art....

post-351-1212093193_thumb.png

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet so I hereby found

Hot Exquisite Nanase Titular Association Incorporated

Exquisite is interchangable with Enourmous

Edited by ComicKaze

Gubaba you would have first chair, then me, then Dante74. Afterall. without B.O.I.N.G, we would not have B.O.I.N.G. H.E.R. H.A.R.D. :lol:

Good point...curse the lack of Nanse fan art....

Good art....better than this one :lol::lol::lol:

n.jpg

:ph34r:

I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet so I hereby found

Hot Exquisite Nanase Titular Association Incorporated

Exquisite is interchangable with Enourmous

Damn. Another club to join. We need to organize and posibly form a union.

P.E.N.E.T.R.A.T.E Local 323 :p

People Enjoying Nanase's Exquisite Tastefull Respective Art for There Enjoyment.

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

Copy and paste, you wont be let down. :ph34r:

Tried it.....gave me a 404 error.....page does not exist. :(

EDIT-----> Went to the main menu....I'm sure I'll find it when I am NOT at work ;)

Edited by misterryno

... hubbubahbubub ... hubb abbabbbaaababuba... *salivates*

:lol: You can thank good ol AutoCAD fro that beauty :lol:

Wow, you guys sure are trying hard with the acronyms. :lol:

Well, I use to work in the defense industry. The working language is in acronyms. So they come pretty easy for me, just have to think logically. For Example:

KUM KUM = Klan's Ubiquitous Mammaries Keep Us Mesmerized

SLU* FAIRIES = Sheryl's League of United Touring Fans Across Intergalactic Regions and In Existential Space

and you know already about...

PERVERT = Public Ensemble who Ruminate Vigorously the Enterprise of Ranka's Talents.

and of course

BOING HER HARD B))

Gubaba: sorry, I did not know that you are the founder of BOING. Then it is your prerogative and the other chairpersons to organize the board membership as you see fit.

Dante: nice avatar!

Well, I use to work in the defense industry. The working language is in acronyms. So they come pretty easy for me, just have to think logically. For Example:

SLU* FAIRIES = Sheryl's League of United Touring Fans Across Intergalactic Regions and In Existential Space

PERVERT = Public Ensemble who Ruminate Vigorously the Enterprise of Ranka's Talents.

and of course

BOING HER HARD B))

Gubaba: sorry, I did not know that you are the founder of BOING. Then it is your prerogative and the other chairpersons to organize the board membership as you see fit.

I'd like to add:

KAWAII - Klan Appreciation and Worship Association International Inc.

SCUMM - Stop Cathy from Ultimately Making out with that Mushroom-head

PANTIES - Princess Alto's Noble Teammates Interested in his Enslavement by Sheryl

GAR - Gay After watching Robert "Bobby" Margot *I know, that's pushing it*

and of course F**K, the last two letter of which are Chibi-Klan.

Edited by d3v

and of course

BOING HER HARD B))

Damn, you've got talent! The world of acronym crafters should shake in its collective boots in your presence!

And, as I mentioned before, my only other option is creating the Great Mammocracy, so feel free to give away chairpersonships like they're Lynn Kaifun solo albums!