• 6 months later...
I'm reviving this thread since season 4 is starting this month ^_^

So is everyone excited? I know I am and judging from some of the previews, its going to be a very weird season lol

Are you kidding? I need to stop shouting MINIONS!! as it is.

I am leaning towards Baron Underbiet, since the last time we saw him he was trying to stay at the cocoon. Or it was either Tim-Tom and Kevin since they always had it out for 21 and 24

Tim-Tom & Kevin with a bomb though? That doesn't even involve a knife!

Edited by Keith

I'm guessing it was Dr. Mrs. The Monarch (or more specifically, her butt), after she slumps into the throne in frustration. She wasn't exactly pleased when The Monarch busted out the battle armor. So after witnessing The Monarch go out of control, she probably plopped onto the trigger by accident.

Would make for an interesting plot development and dilemma for 21.

Yeah the time jumping was confusing, but I am sure they did that on purpose. None the less a lot of new info has been presented with the fate of Brock, his old boss, and 21 so i am looking forward to seeing how the rest of the season goes. I am glad i recorded it because i am sure it will take a couple of view to truly get the real story here.

After just watching it again tonight, I picked up on a LOT more. Much better opinion now, though still way too convoluted for my tastes. I guess they pretty much wrote Brock out for the better part of the season unless they plan to really follow his progression in the organization. Could happen knowing them, but most shows would have him more or less gone.

I doubt Brock is written out, he is too integral to the story, and his story seems to have a whole lot going on now that he has rejoined a lot of his old OSI people. Something huge is happening. Besides lately the show has been less about the Venture family and more about everything else that is going on around them.

Just watched; pretty good, pretty good.

Yup, with the "gallery of heroes" of former O.S.I. agents winding up with Sphinx (I imagine there'll be more than just the few cameos we saw in ep. 1?), I'd wager something big is brewing for mid or end-of-season. Oh no--this is not the end for Brock and the Ventures.

So Hunter Gathers did not actually have a Sex change operation?

Brock had a Apollo style rehab from flab to fab.

Well, he could have just had a change back maybe? Or the doctor guy did super tuck job or something. lol

Anyone else think fat Brock reminded them of Santa? (A very crazy bad-ass Santa, but Clause no less)

Edited by protostar8

Well, he could have just had a change back maybe? Or the doctor guy did super tuck job or something. lol

Anyone else think fat Brock reminded them of Santa? (A very crazy bad-ass Santa, but Clause no less)

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking when I saw him :lol:

Just watched; pretty good, pretty good.

Yup, with the "gallery of heroes" of former O.S.I. agents winding up with Sphinx (I imagine there'll be more than just the few cameos we saw in ep. 1?), I'd wager something big is brewing for mid or end-of-season. Oh no--this is not the end for Brock and the Ventures.

I'm expecting Dr. Venture Senior to pop back up as the leader of Sphinx. Don't know why, probably because of the O.R.B last year has got me to thinking that Senior is out there behind the scenes and working opposite the "Good Guys"; assuming O.S.I really is the "good guys".