Anasazi37's Decals...

MacrossMan

Yamato includes stickers with their toys, and they are really quite poor stickers at that... the clear backing on yamato stickers is very thick, and the printing is often fuzzy and not very good.

Anasazi printed waterslide decals, which were wonderfully thin and impeccably printed... with some proper technique, Anasazi decals can be made to look painted on.

Next best thing... hard to say.

Yeah once you try em you cant go back.

Even on 1/55s they look great.

I would like to find that out by getting some for my 1/55 but where o where can I find them. DO TELL PLEASE!!!

:ph34r:

Just to chime in, the Anasazi stickers are pretty impressive too.

The Yamato stickers have this hazy sheen to them that makes it pretty obvious that they're stickers. While the Anasazi stickers blend in fairly well with the rest of the bird and almost look like tampo printing.

Granted, the stickers don't have the same painted-on effect that the decals can have. But the stickers ain't too bad of an alternative either.

As far as available alternatives now, there's MW member takatoys' stickers, which are also far better than the ones offerred by Yamato.

Additionally, I think winterdyne was also considering starting up his own decal/sticker business, but I'm not sure if he ever decided to go forward with the idea.

takatoys, when Yamato releases their new 1/60 VF-1 do you plan on making stickers to go with them?

I will make stickers for the 1/60 VF-1 unless it comes with lots of tampo markings.

It is also better for collectors to keep the original sticker intact.

I will make stickers for the 1/60 VF-1 unless it comes with lots of tampo markings.

It is also better for collectors to keep the original sticker intact.

Is there any chance in hell that you would be making some decals for the 1/55 Bandai Valks. :rolleyes: ?!?

Is there any chance in hell that you would be making some decals for the 1/55 Bandai Valks. :rolleyes: ?!?

I am not sure about that one. Unlike Yamato, Bandai put a lot of tampo markings on the 1/55 VF.

Bandai did not paint the shoulders. If you don't want to use the sticker sheet you can make the shoulder markings with some special black tape that are sold on hobbyshops.

OR.....some decals for the CM Legioss/TREAD combo would be nice. The Legioss realy does'nt need anymore cause it is Tampo printed quite a bit and comes with some stickers (I think they're stickers I have'nt looked closely enough yet). BUT...The TREAD could REALLY use some. Let us know what you think. I have found a couple reference pics to help if you need them.

LA4.png

LA5.png

I am not sure about that one. Unlike Yamato, Bandai put a lot of tampo markings on the 1/55 VF.

Bandai did not paint the shoulders. If you don't want to use the sticker sheet you can make the shoulder markings with some special black tape that are sold on hobbyshops.

Actually I was more looking for decals for super/strike parts or skull emblems and some "UN SPACEY" decals.

I guess I'll chime in too.

Takatoys, will you be making a sticker set for the upcoming YF-21 as well? And how about the Destroid Tomahawk that's to be released later this year?

Edited by mechaninac