Transformers Super Thread 7

I know my pics aren't the best, but I thought I'd post some of the new Decepticons I picked up recently: TF Universe Nemesis Prime & Dropshot, and TF Movie Desert Brawl (for $25 shipped from Amazon - woohoo!!).

^_^

COOLIO!!! That Desert Brawl Deco has alot nicer colors than I thought. The Nemesis price is a cool buy fo sho!

:ph34r:

Check out these custom TFs:

Menasor: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=140265476784

Devastator: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=140241847214

AWESOME.

B)) B)) B))

I wish Hasbo would hire this guy ....

Yeah. Frenzy_Rumble from the TFW boards is one of the best around at the mo. He's accepting commisions since custom izing is his full time trade.

In fact, the guy who won that Menasor on eBay also commisioned a Predaking from him.

I'm actually considering placing a commision with him myself. :rolleyes:

Yeah. Frenzy_Rumble from the TFW boards is one of the best around at the mo. He's accepting commisions since custom izing is his full time trade.

In fact, the guy who won that Menasor on eBay also commisioned a Predaking from him.

I'm actually considering placing a commision with him myself. :rolleyes:

Seeing how awesome looking the Menasor and Devastator are....I bet the Predaking would look down right out of this world! Predaking is one of the only combiners that I cared for. I still can't believe I sold my G1 Reissue. <_< .

if you look at how he does em, they are pretty simple (there's a thread for each one on tfw2005)...takes exisitng tfs, does minor mods to some of them, or just straight up paints them, then adds connectors and bits and pieces off Primus and calls it a day.

beautiful work, but not impossible to recreate

if you look at how he does em, they are pretty simple (there's a thread for each one on tfw2005)...takes exisitng tfs, does minor mods to some of them, or just straight up paints them, then adds connectors and bits and pieces off Primus and calls it a day.

beautiful work, but not impossible to recreate

Those customs are outstanding. The hard part at least for me might not be putting the mods together but, actually painting them even half as good as he did. I'd really like to see him put together a Defensor one of these days.

Edited by Veritas

Just snagged all four Computron limb bots in decent condition for forty bucks, only missing Lightspeed's pistol. Now to track down a complete and good condition Scattershot w/ all the CT parts.

Cool. Good luck finding Scattershot and all his combiner pieces ...

The technobots were the first combiner team I completed about 2 years ago, they're my favourite.

Yep, it's the same version as Armada Unicron, complete with Dead End mini-con that turns into a mini-planet.

It's a decent figure if you don't own it, Unicron robot mode is awesome - planet mode is ok.

**EDIT: Link to lots of detailed pics of upcoming TFs from Animated & Universe, including: Blurr, Swindle, Inferno, Beachcomber (I think), etc ..

http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=album&...600&start=0

Check out Cyclonus ... pure win!!!

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

post-3878-1221887490_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vermillion21

Yep, it's the same version as Armada Unicron, complete with Dead End mini-con that turns into a mini-planet.

It's a decent figure if you don't own it, Unicron robot mode is awesome - planet mode is ok.

**EDIT: Link to lots of detailed pics of upcoming TFs from Animated & Universe, including: Blurr, Swindle, Inferno, Beachcomber (I think), etc ..

http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=album&...600&start=0

Check out Cyclonus ... pure win!!!

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Ever since I saw the Transformers movie when I was like...five, I have wanted a decent look Cyclonus (and Springer too). I can't wait for that one to come out, it looks great.

If anybody is wondering, Vector Prime is repainted to homage The Last Autobot from the G1 Marvel comic.

I was wondering. Thanks!

Now if somebody could explain to me why Hasbro wouldn't give us Thundercracker, but are now in fact giving us a second Starscream, that'd be great.

I have stated that I like him alot (even being as small as he is) but you make an excellent point about how much easier it would have been to make him a space cannon. I guess they just though kids would not buy into a cannon....but a tank....ssuuuuurrrrreee. dry.gif

But the whole point of Henkei (I don't like Classics) is that independent of what kids "today" like, it's supposed to be geared towards kids of twenty five years ago :)

I mean, they could just as well have said that kids today wouldn't want a datsun police car or something...

I "understand" what they did with Megatron; and am thankful that Takara-Tomy exists to remedy the paint job...

But Galvatron - c'mon! SUUUUCCCHHH a simple alt mode and such a simple transformation..

Look how great Cyclonus came out?

Imagine putting Henkei CYCLONUS next to Galvatron...true pity for Galvatron fans.

As for the Energon version - I will say only this much: Energon Galvatron is a perfect match for Grand Convoy/Energon Prime: they are BOTH fat....

Pete

But Galvatron - c'mon! SUUUUCCCHHH a simple alt mode and such a simple transformation..

Look how great Cyclonus came out?

Imagine putting Henkei CYCLONUS next to Galvatron...true pity for Galvatron fans.

Pete

Anddddd that's EXACTLY why I did not mind selling off my classics.......just not my cup-o-tea <_< .

Cyclonus is just perfect. They nailed him. Needle nose and everything. The targetmaster's just a bonus. I'd be just as happy with him without it. I too wish they would have went as slavish with Galvatron as they did with Cyclonus.

I'm a little surprised with Animated Blurr. He *might* be able to stand in as a Classics Blurr. The face doesn't have that "goofy" animated look to it. I'm a little dissappointed in myself that I didn't see the Mach 5 in it like everyone else. It's so obvious now, and I *want* that as a repaint. :D

I'm a little surprised with Animated Blurr. He *might* be able to stand in as a Classics Blurr. The face doesn't have that "goofy" animated look to it. I'm a little dissappointed in myself that I didn't see the Mach 5 in it like everyone else. It's so obvious now, and I *want* that as a repaint. biggrin.gif

I would say the same about Animated Swindle...

As for guys like Blurr, Bumblebee and Ratchet - imagine taking the head of a Classics/Henkei and sticking them on to replace the "goofy" Animated ones...

Although - on the other hand - I have to say I prefer the expressionism of Animated to the some what boxy style of Classics/Henkei...

both lines are overall dreams come true :)

Pete

Cyclonus is just perfect. They nailed him. Needle nose and everything. The targetmaster's just a bonus. I'd be just as happy with him without it. I too wish they would have went as slavish with Galvatron as they did with Cyclonus.

I'm a little surprised with Animated Blurr. He *might* be able to stand in as a Classics Blurr. The face doesn't have that "goofy" animated look to it. I'm a little dissappointed in myself that I didn't see the Mach 5 in it like everyone else. It's so obvious now, and I *want* that as a repaint. :D

Is that a targetmaster? I was curious of that myself when I first saw the pic.

Edited by misterryno