Hasegawa new schemes...

jipe

I've already preordered them. While they're not canon, they were originally seen in the "This is Animation: Macross Plus" book, and I loved most of the alternate schemes in there.

You're right though... it would be heavenly to get something else. I can practically build that VF-1 model blindfolded by this point.

Yeah, but Hasegawa's done that for years with all their other kits... why should the VF-1 be any different? ^_^

Still, a GBP-1 would be sweet...

As long as they're producing kits I'm happy. I would like to see something new of course, but I'll be even more disappointed if the well dries up completely.

As long as they're producing kits I'm happy. I would like to see something new of course, but I'll be even more disappointed if the well dries up completely.

I'm with ya on that one. The more VF-1 kits they make the longer the kits will be available after they stop. I can always get the decals I want from folks who specialize in that dept. I just never want these kits to be unavailable, so they can keep putting out VF-1 kits with different markings and I'll keep buying them.

Well Bandai has the rights to all the new designs so Hasegawa has to do something to compete on the model kit front...

Hell they could release a fighter with the Minmay guard decals again, the color schemes are endless.

They should hold a fan contest and the top three winners get their schemes immortalized in a kit.... B))

They should hold a fan contest and the top three winners get their schemes immortalized in a kit.... B))

Good idea !

We are lucky enough to have those kits available after so many years. That's right. But Hasegawa could make easily a YF-19 battroid or VF-1 gerwalk (so many times asked on the board !)... with a lot of different schemes too !!!

I've seen less milking being done on a dairy farm! I love Hasegawa and all, but I think it's time to pick the needle up off the record and move on...on...on...on

And yes, the "1/200th guy" owns SEVERAL of their kits - just in case... :ph34r: - MT

I agree. they humped the VF-1 to death and have yet to produce any models of the VF-4 or 11. they could make loads just from the VF-11 and all the ool accessories (dual speed brakes! movable canards!)

May be just may be Hasegawa will sneak out a GBP and VF-11 for the Anniversary. I hope so as the only real purpose the endless repaints make is giving us more stock to get for future builds when they eventually stop making them, and stocks get scarce, as mentioned above.