Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

Wooo just got my red legioss today! Turns out OverDrive just sent me the wrong tracking number. Anyways I'll take some pictures later. B))

HELL YEAH!!! I can't wait to see them! Can you post some really cool poses in the Strike a Pose Mospeada Version topic? That would be the BOMB!

:ph34r:

I was going for a stelth almost Shadow dancer X Blowsperior.

It's pretty smooth looking. Would you be willing to take some more shots of it...possibly some shots of it in rider and bike mode and place them in the strike a pose topic? What did you use for the wheel cover to be like Yellows?

Oh my....I just looked more closely at this picture and realized that we're getting a Dark Legioss!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

1.jpg If you can't see this....it's in a post by Save on page 7.

EDITED for the use of my Robotech Language....I should use Mospeada language for it is ultimatly cooler. B))

Edited by misterryno

so i guess the dark legioss will be highly priced as well. Pity, as I would have the whole series if they were at least near to the blue units price !

i think the shadow will depends on whether is it limited or widely distributed.

i think..

most prob not.

but then again i might be wrong.

:huh: Wow...you just lost me with whatever you just said.

translation:

Yeh, the shadow fighter most likely, is gonna cost sh*tloads like the green.

end translation:

hehe

translation:

end translation:

hehe

:lol: God I hope not...but it probally will <_<

Im still trying to find some way to get the green without spending over 300 USD just for the toy.

alas, theres no way, right?

Im still trying to find some way to get the green without spending over 300 USD just for the toy.

alas, theres no way, right?

No way that I have seen mate. Good luck. If you do...let us know fo sure.

translation:

end translation:

hehe

hahaha correct!! hahaha but it depends on CM corp.

Reason: Don't know if CM Corp wanna release as limited or non limited edition.

Btw sam, if you wan the green one i can perhaps help u get one.

but postage is ex from singapore though..

Btw sam, if you wan the green one i can perhaps help u get one.

but postage is ex from singapore though..

Eh....Postage from Singapore is not too bad.....that's if you think $50 USD is not too bad :lol::lol: Hell....I might need your help with that too.

Eh....Postage from Singapore is not too bad.....that's if you think $50 USD is not too bad :lol::lol: Hell....I might need your help with that too.

USD$50?? wow.. that is abit hard to get price for the current postage costs in singapore....

hahaha especially if you're getting both..

so any place online or b&m (i live in the OC, cali) to get MH ride armors for a REALLY good deal =] there pretty pricey and wondering if anyone around here found any good deals for them.

or if anyone got any good deals on legioss/tread combo without me selling my soul for one XP

Edited by Hikaru's VF-1S

COol man, thanks for the offer! If you know a way of getting this cheapest possible, just shoot me a PM would be awesome! I think postage is postage you know, everywhere is a long way to me lol, but singapore is prob one of the cheaper options when its being shipped to Australia

*starts staring at 'you have PM' box, waiting for it to activate..... hehe*

Hikaru, if you have a spare soul, you should sell it. Ones more than enough. ;-)

COol man, thanks for the offer! If you know a way of getting this cheapest possible, just shoot me a PM would be awesome! I think postage is postage you know, everywhere is a long way to me lol, but singapore is prob one of the cheaper options when its being shipped to Australia

*starts staring at 'you have PM' box, waiting for it to activate..... hehe*

Hikaru, if you have a spare soul, you should sell it. Ones more than enough. ;-)

You got PM on how to get them !! hahaha..

You got PM on how to get them !! hahaha..

THANKS for the help as well mate. I appreciate it. Now all I need is money <_< .

Has anyone come up with a good way for better support for the Legioss to hold his gun? It holds okay....until you go to position the arm differently.

Has anyone come up with a good way for better support for the Legioss to hold his gun? It holds okay....until you go to position the arm differently.

I haven't tried. It's so rare these days that a robot toy can grip it's weapon firmly that I've just kind of resigned myself to that. In a way I miss the old style hands that were mostly a block with a hole in it. Sculpted hands look fantastic but unless they are very tight or have pegs (and sometimes even that doesn't help), they wont hold anything tightly.

One option for the Legioss is to try and find some alternative hands that might have a stronger grip. I can't suggest anything off the top of my head, but considering they attach via ball/socket and are of a common size, there should be something out there that works. Gundam hands maybe?

I haven't tried. It's so rare these days that a robot toy can grip it's weapon firmly that I've just kind of resigned myself to that. In a way I miss the old style hands that were mostly a block with a hole in it. Sculpted hands look fantastic but unless they are very tight or have pegs (and sometimes even that doesn't help), they wont hold anything tightly.

One option for the Legioss is to try and find some alternative hands that might have a stronger grip. I can't suggest anything off the top of my head, but considering they attach via ball/socket and are of a common size, there should be something out there that works. Gundam hands maybe?

Hmmmmm......right you are. I do concur with the chunky hands. Those are some of my favs. To bad the TREAD hands are'nt like the GBP-1 hands or the Bubble TV hands that came with certain 1/48 valks. I will look into some Gundam hands...thanks for the idea...I am also thinking that I could get a set of the 1/48 GBP or Bubble hands and drill them out. I will need some comparison pics of those with the TREAD hands thought to see if they are the right size. I'm guessing no. But can someone help a Ninja out?!?

Here's a couple pics of the TREAD holding the weapons. It seems that the TREAD hands are better suited for this.

TREADholdingrifle.jpg

TREADholdingsword.jpg

So the wings and the right arm on my Legioss are a little loose/floppy. Can someone PLEASE explain this clear finger nail polish fix to me? Like...what do you do...and how well does it work?

So the wings and the right arm on my Legioss are a little loose/floppy. Can someone PLEASE explain this clear finger nail polish fix to me? Like...what do you do...and how well does it work?

well i am interested as well.. could some kind soul kindly advise us?

i believe good sirs you need to

1/ pull apart joint

2/apply nail polish to friction area

3/allow to thoroughly dry

4/rebuild

viola!

safer than doing the superglue method, which i used on my toynami legioss for his shoulder joints, worked well, but secret is to move the joints continuously after applying small amount of superglue, so it doesn't freeze the joints. I think that works better on joints that cant be seen.

Sam, These are the joints that are loose. Would the same rules apply? Or could I just put on some clear nail polish the way it is? When I apply the polish...do I need to move the joint to keep it from sticking too much?

LooseJoints1.jpg

EDIT----->I put in the wrong pic...I will get the right one and post it as well.

Edited by misterryno

actually, is the teh 'swing forward/back' movement in that second shot ur trying to stiffen?

If it is, you can lift the top cover of the engine, by doing some careful positioing that is, and can undo a screw that holds the metal arm that connects to the shoulder. I took mine off and applied a minute amount of super glue on it, smeared it a little, and let dry. ULTRA small bit ! otherwise it will be too tuff and will have to sand it back!

as for the 'tilt' on the shoulder, thats tougher. it would be a 'work in a small amount of super glue' but its a bit messy....you always keep moving the joint though using that method as even when u think its dry, its not. just keeping moving it some more lol

actually, is the teh 'swing forward/back' movement in that second shot ur trying to stiffen?

If it is, you can lift the top cover of the engine, by doing some careful positioing that is, and can undo a screw that holds the metal arm that connects to the shoulder. I took mine off and applied a minute amount of super glue on it, smeared it a little, and let dry. ULTRA small bit ! otherwise it will be too tuff and will have to sand it back!

as for the 'tilt' on the shoulder, thats tougher. it would be a 'work in a small amount of super glue' but its a bit messy....you always keep moving the joint though using that method as even when u think its dry, its not. just keeping moving it some more lol

WOW! That's some work! I will have to try this soon. I don't know if I quite feel like doing it this evening.