Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

Yes they do, and improved versions at that. Just ask people who collect their Gaogaigar and Patlabor Brave Gokin toys.

This is VERY good news. I hope that it happens. I will want the red and green eventually.

:ph34r:

Me too, i'll get the green one first :ph34r:

I must go with the red first. Something about Hoquett...... :rolleyes: ....She's dreammmmmmy

I managed to miss out of the CMS Rey type sadly. But I am sufficiently impressed with my Stick that some back-up for him would not go amiss. The Yellow looks decent, and I would be severely tempted by it. The Hoquet type however is pretty much a certainty. I can't even think about putting the group together without her, and it would be good to have them all in the same scale. (That said, I am still considering picking up the Megahouse ones , so I may end up with clones of the rabble...).

I sadly am not going to be able to afford the Red CMS Legioss at this point in time. I do regret it, as it is the only one of the core three that I don't have a three mode transformable version of. If a re-release were to come along in a year or to I might be seriously tempted then though.

Karl

I managed to miss out of the CMS Rey type sadly. But I am sufficiently impressed with my Stick that some back-up for him would not go amiss. The Yellow looks decent, and I would be severely tempted by it. The Hoquet type however is pretty much a certainty. I can't even think about putting the group together without her, and it would be good to have them all in the same scale. (That said, I am still considering picking up the Megahouse ones , so I may end up with clones of the rabble...).

I sadly am not going to be able to afford the Red CMS Legioss at this point in time. I do regret it, as it is the only one of the core three that I don't have a three mode transformable version of. If a re-release were to come along in a year or to I might be seriously tempted then though.

Karl

I'm with you on this.....getting ALL the MH's is a must for me. I cannot WAIT for Hoquett!!! She is soooooo HOT! Something about that "I don't give a flying fu(k about you" attitude just hits that soft spot in my heart. Plus her bike is even HOTTER! I will FOR SURE be down for a Red CM Legioss/TREAD in like a year as well. And a Green for that fact.

I'm with you on this.....getting ALL the MH's is a must for me. I cannot WAIT for Hoquett!!! She is soooooo HOT! Something about that "I don't give a flying fu(k about you" attitude just hits that soft spot in my heart. Plus her bike is even HOTTER! I will FOR SURE be down for a Red CM Legioss/TREAD in like a year as well. And a Green for that fact.

You just like her because they showed her nekkid.

Unfortunately they also showed Mint nekkid. :ph34r:

You just like her because they showed her nekkid.

Unfortunately they also showed Mint nekkid. :ph34r:

Everything you just said is sooooooo true. Mint...nekkid.....ewwwwww....that's like illegal and stuff :mellow:

and broke

:( You are sooooo right. Comon TOYNAMI....We need the competition (not like it would be much of one) so we can get the CM Legioss/TREAD combo for cheaper.

Well just a quick post up of *hopefully* something others can mimic easily!

Using 2mm sheet styrene, and stryene rod, and 9.5mm square tube, I constructed this:

Dsc02889.jpg

Dsc02892.jpg

Dsc02888.jpg

Dsc02886.jpg

Dsc02887.jpg

This time, using only things I could buy at my local toyworld, I feel this can be emulated reasonably easily...hopefully..!

Good luck, ask if u have any questions!

( I believe its 3 mm holes I used as well.)

I thought I should upload pics now before i start gluing and making it look cooler =-)

no probs Misterryno!~ gotta say the price of styrenes a killer here! around 12 bucks a sheet of the 2mm, and well the lowest for pipes is like 6 bucks... thats AUD btw

$250 for green???? that would be AWESOME. Pity you missed, need to grab it with both hands if it comes up again!

anyhoots, my reason for post is this:

legiosstread%2049.jpg

Legioss Tread link up MKIV hehe

legiosstread%2051.jpg

having fun adding details to my above 'base' unit. Its a bit more user friendly too, its easier to get legioss into cradle.

Just need to hit it with some fusion white and should be good to go.

Just wonderin if I should post some 'progress shots' type thing, or would that be redundant?

finally my zeta legioss and tread arrived.. man.. i missed out a deal on a green one.. USD$250..

anyways here are the pics..

GIGGADY.....GIGGADY....GIGGADY..... :rolleyes: Ohhhhhhh....Hoquett!

THANKS for those!!!

EDIT-----> BTW....do you think you can get a scan of those stickers on here? That would be AWESOME!

Edited by misterryno

DAMN SAM!!! That linker is the BOMB! I seriously need to go find the materials now that you have shown the specs. PLEASE keep those on here for I have not saved them to my comp. at home yet. THANKS.

GIGGADY.....GIGGADY....GIGGADY..... :rolleyes: Ohhhhhhh....Hoquett!

THANKS for those!!!

EDIT-----> BTW....do you think you can get a scan of those stickers on here? That would be AWESOME!

sure thing.. most prob will be the coming monday i should be able to get it uploaded.. :lol:

Ok now I'm pissed and kind of worried. OverDrive apparently sent my red legioss to the wrong address! :angry: While looking at the tracking number today it said it was sent to zip code:94103, when it was supposed to go to 91770 of Los Angeles! I'm emailing them immediately as my package apparently already got delivered to the "wrong" address. My first purchase from them was the blue one and it went so smoothly :angry:

robodragon,

THANKS for those pics. Can you do me a favor and post some of that Custom Gakken to.....THAT LOOKS SWEET! I need to get one of those Bandai stands.

VERY BAD A$$!!! THANKS!!! I am about to post some pics in the Strike A Pose thread. See me there if you would like.

"The inside of the alligator snapping turtle's mouth possesses an appendage on the tip of its tongue used to lure fish, a form of Peckhamian mimicry..."

:lol: You're killin me Rog. This one is MUCH better than the bread one.