Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

Finally my green legioss and tread has arrived..

Very cool mate. Did the green legioss/TREAD come with tiny Yellow figures??? This means that the red will come with tiny Horquetts? COOLIO!!!

:ph34r:

I'm kind of hoping the Greenie comes with both Yellow and Ley as a way around the debate of who should be considered the greenie's natural pilot... both!

If you look in the pics that eyesonme78 provided it seems as it did come with both. THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Now first off...I understand that this is NOT the place for this...but...I am about to spend my next paycheck on it.

EvilBay Auction # 180235396526

CHECK IT OUT!!!

well i got my legioss and tread from him in singapore...

Edited by eyesonme78

well i got my legioss and tread from him in singapore...

Good....now I know that this person can be trusted. I am considering buying the red version from him off eBay if he has any by the time I get paid next.

Good....now I know that this person can be trusted. I am considering buying the red version from him off eBay if he has any by the time I get paid next.

I suggest you purchase from him using the off ebay method and pay using paypal.

be savings some cash, and most prob can negotiate with him on price a bit. My two cents opinion on how to save more money and not let Evil Bay eat our money.

But if you feel unsafe, i think using Ebay is quite a safe method.

Edited by eyesonme78

I suspect the red will actually end up in bargain bins at some point only years later to be redeemed by fetching a premium... that seems to be the typical history of the red guy.

hmm jenius, regarding that statement, i beg to differ cause it's from CM Corp, not toynami.. and i am sure i dun see any CM Corp being in the sales bin before price goes up.

But i am quite certain that the CM Corp's Legioss and Tread will not go down in price, but however go up...

That's my two cent's worth of views.

I did notice alot of buyers in SG do not sell off them Blue Legioss and tread sets despite the bad reviews on poor designs and such.

Perhaps it's a not a trend unlike toynami's legioss set that was almost sold off instantly after getting them.

hmm jenius, regarding that statement, i beg to differ cause it's from CM Corp, not toynami.. and i am sure i dun see any CM Corp being in the sales bin before price goes up.

I was basing my view more on the Gakken toys than anything done by Toynami although what happened with Toynami seemed to indicate it still holds true. The red legioss/alpha is never a brisk seller. Obviously the blue one is the real hero mecha. Some manufacturers have been savvy in the past with certain lines (GoJ Zeta)and made many fewer of the red than the blue. Time will tell but almost everything gets reduced from the initial price eventually before selling out.

Edited by jenius

Time will tell but almost everything gets reduced from the initial price eventually before selling out.

So True.

I was basing my view more on the Gakken toys than anything done by Toynami although what happened with Toynami seemed to indicate it still holds true. The red legioss/alpha is never a brisk seller. Obviously the blue one is the real hero mecha. Some manufacturers have been savvy in the past with certain lines (GoJ Zeta)and made many fewer of the red than the blue. Time will tell but almost everything gets reduced from the initial price eventually before selling out.

hmm true also.. haha i think if it's based on gakken then it maybe true.

But however i still hold to my views.. but i maybe wrong.. =)

I was just watching some GCM and almost forgot about the "Dark Legioss" until the battle at Reflex Point. Do y'all think that CM will be awesome enough to put out a Dark Legioss?!? I hope so! That would be a definate buy.

The CM legioss & tread topic seems to be closed, so i'll post this here.

My legioss & tread arrived today.

The tread is an amazing toy, good size, great quality. The legioss is not that great, especially in fighter mode.

The link-up is terrible :(, i was warned by all of you, but still the shock was big.

Not being able to swoosh it around was a real turn off.

So i took some good old tai-rips (dont know the correct english word fot it) and fixed so its nice and tight :)

Here are the pics.

mos5.jpg

mos1.jpg

mos3.jpg

mos2.jpg

mos4.jpg

The rips in action.

Edited by gilermo

gilermo,

THANKS for the pics!!! Lovely Mospeada collection you have there. I am VERY jealous. Good idea with the zip ties. That may not be the all round American word for it...but that's what I call them.

I was just watching some GCM and almost forgot about the "Dark Legioss" until the battle at Reflex Point. Do y'all think that CM will be awesome enough to put out a Dark Legioss?!? I hope so! That would be a definate buy.

yes they are

post-5578-1208916927_thumb.jpg

yes they are

GREAT!!! Now that's what I'm talkin bout!!! WOOOOO HOOOO!!!

It probally will not have a TREAD so we may be able to get this guy for a little cheaper.

GREAT!!! Now that's what I'm talkin bout!!! WOOOOO HOOOO!!!

It probally will not have a TREAD so we may be able to get this guy for a little cheaper.

Last I heard they were still just considering it so they did a mock up, I wouldn't get my hopes up until you see something that isn't just a modded greenie. Also, I doubt they'd eschew the Tread for it, it wouldn't make sense. The tread is just a simple repaint... that's why there'd be no mock up.

i also would not fall for the CMS green one as being rare because you can order as many as you want on CMS site. CMS can make and carry them as how many and as long as they want. The only thing they eliminated was from vendors making a profit off of it like the blue and red.

well gilermo, think the blue is quite enough to kill already.

Red and green will be optional, but then again, it's the optional items that will comman a high price few years down the road and CM Corp dun really come out with reissues.. i think..

That is the only reason i am still doubting, couse i might be sorry in the future. :unsure:

gilermo,

THANKS for the pics!!! Lovely Mospeada collection you have there. I am VERY jealous. Good idea with the zip ties. That may not be the all round American word for it...but that's what I call them.

It is super tight now and it lines up alot better. notice how the arms dont drop down because of the tailfins. much better like this..Zooooooom :lol:

but then there's the manned "Dark Legioss" and an unmanned version, each with different heads... and different canopy for unmmanned version too. Each version comes with Tread. wonder how the unmanned Tread looks like in robot mode, coz its never shown. on the other hand, the manned dark tread should look similar to a normal tread i guess?

unmanned:

shadow6sx.jpgalphabetashadow7mz.jpg

manned:

vindicator3sc.jpg

Edited by Shun

Each version comes with Tread.

Where do you get this info. I didn't see one with a TREAD on the show at all.

Using Robotech talk, because I forget the Mospeada talk, there's a manned black tread in the Synchro cannon episode (the one with Sue Graham). The group gets to the scene of the battle just as it ends and you see a combined dark legioss tread for a split second and then it explodes. IIRC, there are no Betas at the battle for Reflex Point other than Scott's.

Using Robotech talk, because I forget the Mospeada talk, there's a manned black tread in the Synchro cannon episode (the one with Sue Graham). The group gets to the scene of the battle just as it ends and you see a combined dark legioss tread for a split second and then it explodes. IIRC, there are no Betas at the battle for Reflex Point other than Scott's.

Ahhhhhh now I get it. Thanks for the help.

actually u can see it in that pic i just posted.

but i'd post bigger pics. these are treads that came with the unmanned version, still looking for pics for the manned version but I'm not that sure that it exists.

darklegiosscap005fr9.jpg

darklegiosscap006xj9.jpg

darklegiosscap007xw9.jpg

these are from the last eps of Mospeada (nope, i'm not a robotech fan :) not seen much of robotech too )

actually u can see it in that pic i just posted.

but i'd post bigger pics. these are treads that came with the unmanned version, still looking for pics for the manned version but I'm not that sure that it exists.

these are from the last eps of Mospeada (nope, i'm not a robotech fan :) not seen much of robotech too )

Ahhhhh I CAN see them now. I just needed to look closely. THANKS!!! I can see them coming out with an "unmanned"or "manned" version then but not sure. We'll see right.