Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

update on what I was trying to do with the connector bar.

I dont think this can be recast as such though, even though I was aiming to make a simple one.

If anyone wants the basic shape so they can piece together from sheet styrene and lego, post here and will try and do so.

Heres the semi finished result!

legiosstread%2030.jpg

legiosstread%2031.jpg

2 pix edit

Edited by Sam

Dude these guys still have the blue legioss in stock! In addition they have the red one for pre-order. They're a reputable company and they ship out your items quite fast.

http://www.over-drive-inc.com/store/advanc...ywords=Mospeada

They shipped my blue legioss very quickly. However, I have placed an order for the red with them, and I cannot get them to respond to my emails.

thanks mate, its a lot straighter as well, the first was... hmm... a bit of the ugly cousin lol

They shipped my blue legioss very quickly. However, I have placed an order for the red with them, and I cannot get them to respond to my emails.

Odd, I have placed orders for the green and red through them and they've been very communicative through email. They told me the red will, with any luck, start shipping this upcoming Tuesday.

Odd, I have placed orders for the green and red through them and they've been very communicative through email. They told me the red will, with any luck, start shipping this upcoming Tuesday.

Sweet. If they start shipping Tuesday I'll be able to get mine by Friday. What could be better than relaxing at home fiddling with an overpriced Japanese toy? Ahhhh so satisfying.

So is the Toynami version out yet? After reading up on the reviews a little bit of the Megahouse and CM, I nearly wish one of them (Toynami even) to release super-poseable non-transformable cylones. Release a set for $30-$40 that has a super poseable rider, motorcycle and rider in ride armor. It seems like the cyclone uses too much anime magic to create a really nice transforming toy that looks good in both modes.

[update] So it looks like they are out, but since tmpanime decided to shut down for a month, it looks like that is why I haven't heard anything on them yet...sigh...

Edited by SpaceCowboy

Yeah its odd, they were really good about communicating the blue release, but I didnt place the red and green order through their site and I havent been able to get a straight answer from them. I need to know since I will be out of town in early May and moving shortly thereafter.

Check your spam and bulk folders for some reason they have had problems people getting their email replies. I will also send them an email about you not getting a reply.

Oh and about the Red version most retailers got them in last Friday, so they won't get shipped out till mid week. The Red was sold here in Akiba at a few shops. One shop has it for 39800yen now that is a rip off.

Edited by Save

Check your spam and bulk folders for some reason they have had problems people getting their email replies. I will also send them an email about you not getting a reply.

Oh and about the Red version most retailers got them in last Friday, so they won't get shipped out till mid week. The Red was sold here in Akiba at a few shops. One shop has it for 39800yen now that is a rip off.

I thought that may be the case since they were having problems with the order system last week (why my order for the red didnt show up, I was told). I checked my filters and I hadn't received a reply.

I just needed to make sure I was able to receive them since my PO is a pain and would send them back to Japan if I cant sign for them within 3 days of their arrival.

I saw the red Legios/Tread sets in Sakuraya lastnight. It's kinda of cheap that it's the same box but with a sticker slapped on it saying "Zeta".

Hey, btw. Opened the landing gear on my Legioss for only the third time since I got it. The landing gear in the left leg came off inside the leg and was rattling around. I had to glue it back on. Careful because if it falls off it will just fall out of the open backs of the Legioss' calf. Don't wanna lose that piece. Now that's QC issue numero two on the Leg/Tread set so far for me.

Edited by Alex

I saw the red Legios/Tread sets in Sakuraya lastnight. It's kinda of cheap that it's the same box but with a sticker slapped on it saying "Zeta".

Hey, btw. Opened the landing gear on my Legioss for only the third time since I got it. The landing gear in the left leg came off inside the leg and was rattling around. I had to glue it back on. Careful because if it falls off it will just fall out of the open backs of the Legioss' calf. Don't wanna lose that piece. Now that's QC issue numero two on the Leg/Tread set so far for me.

Damn man sorry to hear about your issues with your set. Maybe you got a lemon? So far my set is holding up nicely without any problems.

thanks,

I just went to grab camera, but my missus has taken it with her ! will post one as soon as i can though. It comes together quite nicely IMO hehe

if ya dont mind cutting up lego and styrene sheets, and putting a bit of TLC into you, it could be reproducable. My original intent was to make something everyone could make easy, but that went by the wayside a bit too easily, and now its a full on projecdt lol.

After you asked about how it lined up, i was looking at it again and it was off by bout 5 degrees angle wise, so took it downstairs and fixed it up to be the angle i like heh.

so just need the camera to show it again.

BTW, anyone got a really good pic of the missiles they have for the Tread? like shape, how they connect, etc? I only have seen that stylised one from the other thread....

if ya dont mind cutting up lego and styrene sheets, and putting a bit of TLC into you, it could be reproducable. My original intent was to make something everyone could make easy, but that went by the wayside a bit too easily, and now its a full on projecdt lol.

After you asked about how it lined up, i was looking at it again and it was off by bout 5 degrees angle wise, so took it downstairs and fixed it up to be the angle i like heh.

so just need the camera to show it again.

BTW, anyone got a really good pic of the missiles they have for the Tread? like shape, how they connect, etc? I only have seen that stylised one from the other thread....

The CMs Tread has detachable missiles!!!!????

Once you have the ideal mesurements, any change you could put them in some sort of "how to" instruction?

Still i would not mind buying one from you if you could produce more.

A good link-up it worth a lot to me :ph34r:

OMG that look soooooo MUCH better :o

I must be not looking very hard for I am having trouble figuring out what has been modded. Can someone elaborate for me PLEASE?

:ph34r:

Once you have the ideal mesurements, any change you could put them in some sort of "how to" instruction?

Still i would not mind buying one from you if you could produce more.

A good link-up it worth a lot to me :ph34r:

What he said Sam m man. Can you help the less talented out (well I can't really say that for I am progressing on my customizing quite a bit) but you know what I mean. :D

I must be not looking very hard for I am having trouble figuring out what has been modded. Can someone elaborate for me PLEASE?

Ooooh. Now we're talkin.

misterryno, the modder made the chest intakes bigger, and it looks like he has done some mild resculpting to the head. I didn't spot anything else right off, but it's already looking a lot better.

Now first off...I understand that this is NOT the place for this...but...I am about to spend my next paycheck on it.

EvilBay Auction # 180235396526

CHECK IT OUT!!!

misterryno, the modder made the chest intakes bigger, and it looks like he has done some mild resculpting to the head. I didn't spot anything else right off, but it's already looking a lot better.

RIGHT ON! THANKS! I was sitting here just about to go do some comparison pics. Saved me the trouble though ;) .

Now first off...I understand that this is NOT the place for this...but...I am about to spend my next paycheck on it.

EvilBay Auction # 180235396526

CHECK IT OUT!!!

Wow, you're going for all three in one shot? Hope you like them! ^_^

Wow, you're going for all three in one shot? Hope you like them! ^_^

I have not decided that. I just was thinking about it. It's a hell of alot of money. I would have to be some crazy completest. But, if you think about it. It's not too bad of a deal for all 3. Considering that the Green and the Red may be VERY hard to get ahold of for a good price very soon.

lol, well overdrive-inc has the legioss/treads blue and red back in stock, u can add them to cart again.

man im still on the border on this item. sometimes im really want it and knowing it would probably be rare in teh future and then there are times where its expensive and wondeirng if toynami will ever release theres. i have 3 of there alphas already (red,blue,shadow) and then i was thinking of like selling all 3 to help pay the CM's, or just sell 2 and keep one (either blue or red). bah... wish there some discount around =[

I just got the notice from Overdrive that my greenie and red are shipping tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm out of town from Thurs - Monday so I guess I'll have something to look forward to when I get back. If I were on a budget I'd only own one version of the Toynami MPC. Seeing as the blue one is the hardest to get, that'd be the one I'd keep just in case I had regret later on (you can always buy another red one if you regret selling it). That said, I still think the 10K-15K of the blue one are sitting in a Toynami warehouse. Anyway, I'd hold onto my Toynami Scott and then buy either the green or the red in the CMs. That way there you have the best of both worlds. Also, I suspect a few months from now you'll be able to find them on sale... I wouldn't bank on them staying there for long though and then once they sell out you'll be hurting worse. Is anyone familiar with other high-end CMs toys? Do they usually make it to the bargain bin before selling out?