Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

Using Robotech talk, because I forget the Mospeada talk, there's a manned black tread in the Synchro cannon episode (the one with Sue Graham). The group gets to the scene of the battle just as it ends and you see a combined dark legioss tread for a split second and then it explodes. IIRC, there are no Betas at the battle for Reflex Point other than Scott's.

yes, found it in the same episode - ep 23.

darklegiosscap008eq7.jpg

yes, found it in the same episode - ep 23.

Yep...that's the one were they group is just watching it and it just blows up.

:ph34r:

If you look at the lineart for the unmanned legioss, there are simply too many changes to allow it transform into fighter mode without serious reworking.

That one isn't going to happen.

The dark legioss itself requires far less alteration.

If you look at the lineart for the unmanned legioss, there are simply too many changes to allow it transform into fighter mode without serious reworking.

True that. I can see them sculting a new head but not a new body.

http://wildcats.pupui.jp/mt/archives/2008/04/cms_.html

so envious of all those treads in various colors :wub:

noticed the first pic, he points out the inconsistency on the red tread that the JB = Jupiter Base but there's the triangular M mark which is for the Mars Base

:rolleyes::ph34r:

Thanks for that link. I am envious as well. That's funny that they messed it up. So finally something to complain about with these guys. LOL.

hmm... differences being the head, shoulders and chest intake, what else? Is there anything that could prevent the transformation? Appreciate if anyone could post the line art pics please?

Also, does anyone have the "manned" dark legioss line art? notice the top of the thighs in that screen cap - it doesn't have that yellow thingy but i think Toynami's has it?

:huh:

Just got a chance to check this out. THANKS for the link!!! Those are some cool pics. I am happy that the instructions look somewhat understandable. I also am pleased with knowing that the red comes with mini Hoquetts. Soooooooo coooooooollll!!!

hmm... differences being the head, shoulders and chest intake, what else? Is there anything that could prevent the transformation? Appreciate if anyone could post the line art pics please?

Also, does anyone have the "manned" dark legioss line art? notice the top of the thighs in that screen cap - it doesn't have that yellow thingy but i think Toynami's has it?

:huh:

I don't know where to get the lineart but I did find this.

MEC_23_1_6684.gif

and the manned one as well...

MEC_22_1_6448.gif

I am not sure what yellow thingy you speak of. I am looking for it but I fail to see it.

As far as I can tell....The feet, the chest, the intakes, and the shoulders are slightly different but that looks like it.

I just wanted to follow up a little and say that I'm still loving the crap out of my CMs set. It's so much fun and really a joy to transform and pose. Even though the sword is a very minor and basic accessory it really makes me happy that they included it. I think I have the Legioss holding the sword more often than it's gun. I just got one of those awesome Mononofu katanas as well and the Legioss really enjouys wielding it. I know it's rather idiosyncratic for a war-bot covered with missiles and guns to wield a sword, but what can I say, bots just look awesome with swords. :D

Edited by eriku

The back is the key.

Well, that and the chest tops...which will also cause a problem.

I can't say I see these as a problem per say. With the CM selling as well as it is...they might as well just buck up and make the damned unmanned/drone legioss.

I just wanted to follow up a little and say that I'm still loving the crap out of my CMs set. It's so much fun and really a joy to transform and pose. Even though the sword is a very minor and basic accessory it really makes me happy that they included it. I think I have the Legioss holding the sword more often than it's gun. I just got one of those awesome Mononofu katanas as well and the Legioss really enjouys wielding it. I know it's rather idiosyncratic for a war-bot covered with missiles and guns to wield a sword, but what can I say, bots just look awesome with swords. :D

AWESOME!!! I'm glad that you love it. I am sure I will love mine too once I get it. I will need to look into getting one of those Katanas. Where did you get yours? Also...would you mind taking some pics of all these lovely poses you speak of and put them in the strike a pose thread? THANKS mate.

AWESOME!!! I'm glad that you love it. I am sure I will love mine too once I get it. I will need to look into getting one of those Katanas. Where did you get yours? Also...would you mind taking some pics of all these lovely poses you speak of and put them in the strike a pose thread? THANKS mate.

The easiest way to find them (that I know of) is to do a Ebay search for "Mononofu" and you'll see several different weapons that they make. Aside from katanas they have various other bladed weapons, staffs, helmets and even guns. They're not the cheapest accessories out there, but they're really damn nice. The swords have metal blades that are very straight and sharp. They also come with stands and other accessories. Here's a review for some of their stuff: Mononofu!

I've been itching to take some photos of the Legioss and Tlead but I've been too busy. Hopefully I can this weekend.

The easiest way to find them (that I know of) is to do a Ebay search for "Mononofu" and you'll see several different weapons that they make. Aside from katanas they have various other bladed weapons, staffs, helmets and even guns. They're not the cheapest accessories out there, but they're really damn nice. The swords have metal blades that are very straight and sharp. They also come with stands and other accessories. Here's a review for some of their stuff: Mononofu!

I've been itching to take some photos of the Legioss and Tlead but I've been too busy. Hopefully I can this weekend.

GREAT!!! THANKS FOR THE INFO!!! I look forward to getting a staff or so. The staff is my FAVORITE weapon!

Yesterday I stopped by Over-Drve to pick up my Blue Leggioss set and as I walked in I saw stacks of the Blue, Green and Red all getting ready to ship out. What a sight to see! Still haven't decided to if I'm getting the Red set or not.

The only bad thing was when I got home I noticed my Blue had a scratch on the arm that shows the while platic under the paint. Kind of bumed out, then today in Akihabara I checked out the new Leonardo toy shop and picked up the Stick and Rey MH Ride Armors for 1000ï¿¥ each. There were new in sealed boxes but the barcodes were scratched out so they must have been product samples. So that more than makes up for my scratched Blue Legioss....... well that's what I'm trying to convince myself of anyways.

post-3328-1209019777_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1209019784_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1209020184_thumb.jpg

Edited by Save

Im positive getting 2 ridearmours for the cost of 1/3 of ONE armour more than makes up for the scratch! lol.

That is an awesome sight to behold, i only wish the green was normal price as well, pretty sure i would have nabbed it ...

oh well!

wow 1000yen each for a Megahouse?!!?!? Are there anymore? :p grats on the great catch!!

and thanks for the pics of those CM's Legioss + Tread.... :( so tempting....

megava0001lzx8.jpg

coming late July, 5800yen

Source: Walkermachine from Toysdaily

Edited by Shun

Although I haven't got much time to create the paper legioss, I'm still brainstorming on how to create perfect transformation in all modes.. sketching etc..

The joints are moved only by folding a piece of strong cardboard. So no annoying cylindrical bar joints.

post-590-1209048222_thumb.jpg

THANKS to Save & Shun...I just wet myself multiple times! :blink: I CAN'T WAIT FOR YELLOW!!!

No problem, now prepare to $h1T yourself.

Looks like CM's still has more coming down the pike.

The longer I live in Japan the worse my spelling gets. :huh:

post-3328-1209049955_thumb.jpg

Edited by Save

Thanks for the pics, Shun and Save! I'm definitely looking forward to MH Yellow!!

And NEW CMs/Beagle pics! Gah!! Now the question is, do I continue to collect BOTH MH and CMs...? :wacko::blink:

Edited by crasis

No problem, not prepare to $h1T yourself.

Looks like CM's still have more coming down the pike.

OMG!!! I DID JUST $HIT MYSELF!!! :huh: THANKS!!! At least the color is MUCH MUCH better than that of the Stick and Ley.

............. and if that wasn't enough.

OOOOOOppppppsssss I crapped myself again :wacko: This is gettin messy! WOW...Go Go Beagle Party!!!

Sorry...after watching Genisis Climber Mospeada....that annoying Mint has gotten to me.

And NEW CMs/Beagle pics! Gah!! Now the question is, do I continue to collect BOTH MH and CMs...? :wacko::blink:

yeah, i'm in a dilemma too... :unsure::( Megahouse is a must for me, but CM's.... not that sure.

BTW @Saverobotech > why did Beagle show Rey's Mospeada variation? there's nothing there about having Rey's version right?

and as for the dark legioss, there's no mention of the tread... i can see new parts for the head, shoulders, thighs, chest intakes, groin, and of cos new weapon. i guess CM's like small chests.... :ph34r:

so many things to get, so little $$ :(

so many things to get, so little $ :(

I feel ya on that :( I am limiting myself to MH for the Ride Armors unless I can get a Beagle for a steal. And I am not sure if I will even own the red or green Legioss/TREAD.

Red and green will be optional, but then again, it's the optional items that will comman a high price few years down the road and CM Corp dun really come out with reissues.. i think..

Yes they do, and improved versions at that. Just ask people who collect their Gaogaigar and Patlabor Brave Gokin toys.