Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

heh, drunk zentreadi...btw, is that one of those matchbox robotech figurines?

Yes it is. Its the Zentraedi Warrior, NOT the micronized zentraedi warrior. They have become quite difficult to find these days. The micronized ones are quite easy to come by but the bigger one like this one are hard to get. I really wanted to make a zentraedi army with them. I have been saying for ages now that some company should make figures of all the macross characters. I really liked the CMS figures and wish they would continue with Laplamiz, SDFM milia zentraedi flightuit version, SDFM Misa flightsuit version, Gloval, Kamjin, Zentraedi Warrior, etc. etc.. . Yamato could do it too. Someone ought to do it. Oh yeah and SDFM flightsuit everyone to make up for those crappy matchbox ones from the 80s. The only matchbox ones that I like are the taller Zentraedi ones except for Miriya which they severly screwed up on with the small ugly head and ginormous hands and ugly figure.

miriya,

:lol: THOSE ARE GREAT!!! I LOVE Zentraedis that love to drink! Keep em comin. I will need to post some soon.

:ph34r:

Deculture!

The zentraedi hate the Miclones but they love protoculture!

I think you've just added Reason No. 636 for why we all love Millia so much.

P.S.--The attached pics (attached using the MW board) are back up on the old thread. B))

Edited by Mog

miriya,

:lol: THOSE ARE GREAT!!! I LOVE Zentraedis that love to drink! Keep em comin. I will need to post some soon.

^_^

I think you've just added Reason No. 636 for why we all love Millia so much.

P.S.--The attached pics (attached using the MW board) are back up on the old thread. B))

B))

I am enjoying the pictures posted by all members so far. A few of them make me thirsty. :D

:wacko:

Thought I'd take a few striking pictures of my own!! Hikaru blasting away and Shin's VF-0A along with His helmet, Well actually its my old HGU series Navy flight helmet (real-not a prop) and repainted to look like Shins flight helmet from Macross Zero. Enjoy!!

post-6180-1209096747_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1209096789_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1209096858_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1209096963_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1209097014_thumb.jpg

Thought I'd take a few striking pictures of my own!! Hikaru blasting away and Shin's VF-0A along with His helmet, Well actually its my old HGU series Navy flight helmet (real-not a prop) and repainted to look like Shins flight helmet from Macross Zero. Enjoy!!

Coooolll, so is that you in your avatar? :p Good stuff painting it like Shin's!

There was a proposed helmet (TV SDF style) being made for production, but agian it's gone cold, now i don't have the funds anyways, but i really want that TV Hikaru helmet. >_< Maybe next year.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

WOW!!! GREAT PICS GUYS!!! You're inspiring me to start bustin out some poses with my valks. Soon....very soon...

Good pix n all, but I hate to nitpick but you need to turn that super hikaru into a strike hikaru! You took a pix of the 1S doing the infamous last battle pose and yet there's no cannon on it! sad.... ^_^

variable pose right

here we go ^_^ Vf1-A Max weathered

the reason why I am a big fan :p

Nice pose! I give it a diffacult rating of 6.5

hey we are all waiting for your pics :p

Yeah yeah yeah.....I can tell ya right now.....you're not gonna be that impressed. :mellow:

Good pix n all, but I hate to nitpick but you need to turn that super hikaru into a strike hikaru! You took a pix of the 1S doing the infamous last battle pose and yet there's no cannon on it! sad.... ^_^

Maybe this is more of what you had in mind, I went and dug out my VF-1 Strike armor box and put the cannons on, plus the missile packs and sling!! Looks a bit more deadly now!!

post-6180-1209263545_thumb.jpg

Maybe this is more of what you had in mind, I went and dug out my VF-1 Strike armor box and put the cannons on, plus the missile packs and sling!! Looks a bit more deadly now!!

MUCH BETTER! I still need to pick one of those up for my strike collection.