Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

My turn

Ahhh, i see your a half gerwalk luver! :D Extra marks for you man, splendid poses!!!!! ^____________________^

Sigh everytime i see a stealth now i want one. If they re-issue the Strike/Valk combo again i'll get one, i promise. :p

Make it a 1S i reckon.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I think I need me a 1/48 Max 1-J (I know I do)! I also need me some more $$$. I just dont know what to do when Bandai releases the 1/60 frontiers too and the 1/60 V.2 yamatos are out. Then whatever other merchandise poures out of the Frontier licences. Time to sell blood and sperm again! :blink:

I just dont know what to do when Bandai releases the 1/60 frontiers too and the 1/60 V.2 yamatos are out. Then whatever other merchandise poures out of the Frontier licences. Time to sell blood and sperm again!

Well - looking at my collection of 1/48 VF-1s (Hikaru 1J + Armor showed up today) - I think the choice is clear.

Macross Frontier.

I'm not even going to bother wondering "what to do" about Yamato issuing perfect 1/60 VF-1s - especially if, as I've been hearing - the price is pretty much going to remain the same as the 1/48s...

No brainer for me. Macross Frontier.

I mean - it's not like people who own the 1/48s have something to be ashamed of. The 1/48 isn't inferior - the scale is just bigger.

Sure - there's a temptation to have everything in the same scale, but... worth having a financial heart attack over? No.

VFTF1

More low viz 2 love, was playing Metal Gear Solid Online and thought sneek valk :rolleyes: and we always need more half gerwalks. B)) I love this valk my third is on its way.

post-7418-1209565891_thumb.jpg

post-7418-1209565921_thumb.jpg

post-7418-1209565949_thumb.jpg

post-7418-1209565958_thumb.jpg

More low viz 2 love, was playing Metal Gear Solid Online and thought sneek valk :rolleyes: and we always need more half gerwalks. B)) I love this valk my third is on its way.

DAMN!!! That is a nice lookin valk. Great job on the panel lining and decals!

:ph34r:

Not at the same time right!?! :unsure:

If it meant getting a 1/60 perfect transformation Macross Frontier Luca Recon VF-25 Super then yes. However it would be very exhausting for sure and I would need to have an immediate cheezeburger and beer to replenish the chi (Qi) afterwards.

Ya man that angel is fantastic, I love mine but I think it looks a off if its out of fighter or armed. but hay a 1/48 is a 1/48 Gotta catch them all right?

However it would be very exhausting for sure and I would need to have an immediate cheezeburger and beer to replenish the chi (Qi) afterwards.

:lol::lol::lol: I bet it would. I have considered it...but I don't know if I'm strong enough.

but hay a 1/48 is a 1/48 Gotta catch them all right?

Oooooohhhhh PLEASE PLEASE noooooooo POKEMON!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I got the valk in the for sale forum and the stickers are from http://www.geocities.com/takatoysperu/Taka...ss_sticker.html. I didn't buy or apply them so I cant comment to much on the sales survice but the stickers are nice. The only problem is I bought the valk in the winter and it froze and some of the stikers came up :(

I got the valk in the for sale forum and the stickers are from http://www.geocities.com/takatoysperu/Taka...ss_sticker.html. I didn't buy or apply them so I cant comment to much on the sales survice but the stickers are nice. The only problem is I bought the valk in the winter and it froze and some of the stikers came up :(

THANKS for the linky!!! I have heard so many good things about this gent. I will need to order some deacals myself soon.

Very creative. Very cool. Looks like the macross plus fold booster!

Looks like a D_ _ D _ on his back :D . I do agree though...VERY creative. Did you have a speacial way that you used to "secure" it?

Great battroid poses!! just needs a bit of camo grass on it's head and there's a marine. :p