Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

I always enjoy seeing the creativity of members in these types of threads. Contributing is fun, too.

Great poses. Great figures. Great custom and of course great photo!

wow! is the black one a customized 1/60?

here's my latest:

pics with fast packs to follow

Sexy valk photography! Thanks!

I always enjoy seeing the creativity of members in these types of threads. Contributing is fun, too.

pc250010fa6.jpg

I concur Wicked. I was disappointed to see the old one go away especially since I just got my display built. The thread was a great reference to strike poses for our personal displays. Here are a couple of classics I copied before the thread was closed. This time around I will save my favorites to an external HD.

;)

OO

post-7126-1208619080_thumb.jpg

post-7126-1208619175_thumb.jpg

Please pardon my ignorance but why was the old strike a pose thread closed? It was one of my most favorite threads ever. Is is like gone too or is it still online somewhere accessible but not able to add?

Please pardon my ignorance but why was the old strike a pose thread closed? It was one of my most favorite threads ever. Is is like gone too or is it still online somewhere accessible but not able to add?

It's in the Hall of Super Threads or whatever. It's definitely still around.

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showforum=37

Edited by jenius

^^Just remember, some of the older posts probably lost their picture attachments with the passage of time. (Or the poster decided to delete some of his old attachments. ;) )

EDIT: You know what: I take that back. Apparently, when the thread was moved, the attachments (for those of us who use the MW board's picture attachment feature) somehow got mucked up. I can't even see the pics I personally posted on the old thread. :huh:

I've posted something up on the Member Feedback to see if there's anything Shawn or Hurin can do about that. It'd be a shame to lose all those kick-butt pics.

Edited by Mog

EDIT: You know what: I take that back. Apparently, when the thread was moved, the attachments (for those of us who use the MW board's picture attachment feature) somehow got mucked up. I can't even see the pics I personally posted on the old thread. :huh:

I've posted something up on the Member Feedback to see if there's anything Shawn or Hurin can do about that. It'd be a shame to lose all those kick-butt pics.

Tell me about it!

:(

OO

@ruskii

question on your hikaru & vf-1a: what scale are those? i'm asking because i noticed that the hands are different from the 1/48 chicken & cartoon hands...thanks!

He put the GBP armor hands on a 1/48. I love his poses!

EDIT: Late post.

Edited by miriya

The more I see of the CF 48, the more I think I can't wait for the 1/60s to come out and I just need to get myself a CF 48... i LOVE the CF scheme for the VF1... in retrospect it just seems so wonderfully grand.... I just like it - always have...

VFTF1

@ruskii

question on your hikaru & vf-1a: what scale are those? i'm asking because i noticed that the hands are different from the 1/48 chicken & cartoon hands...thanks!

Yeah man, as the others have said it's from the GBP-1S armour set.

Get some recasts off our fellow members (NMB4M can help you).

Totally adds to the 1/48's battroid bad-ass-ness.

Thanks guys! :) I pride myself on me poses, makes this hobby worth the big bucks. :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie