Ultimate Valkirie Knock Off!

Sebastian

Menphis.

The carrefour is a french Supermarket Chain, the second in the world. The one where I found the knock off is the Pudong Carrefour. Shanghai, China.

VF-1S Alpha.

If you want I can take a couple of them to you next January.

Calculate the shipping charge a few cents cheaper than Singapore. Chinese post office allways ask too much money.

I think the bootleg does not worth so much trouble and money. Let me know if you want me to pick up one, but you will have to buy me a beer in HK!!! :p

Sebastian,

Very kind of you!

Please get me 2 then! I will treat you for a pizza and beer at Pizza Hut or Spaghetti House!

See you there!

Paulo

LOL!!

Last time I herd about Spagetty House was a year ago in HK. No idea if it is an international chain or not, but my wife was pleased after a loooong shopping day in HK with that place(was the only one open by the way... heh).

Well. I will get your Chunky Monkeys but you better forget that restaurants. You will have to invite me a couple of drinks in a couple of bars (or PUBS as Guppy said). Muhaaaaaa hahahahaha.

You will pay for it!

:lol:

Cool! Flashing light bootlegs!

It's the love child of a Patlabor and a Valkyrie! :lol:

Hey Sebastiain - give your baby a bootleg and see how long it lasts! lol!

Don't worry, they'll soon enough end up on ebay. This is the best looking bootleg I've ever seen (besides Joons, but were those really bootleg or did they buy the dies from Bandai?) Anyways, wouldn't hurt to get one of those to have lying around. Extra heat shield and canope look great too.

• 2 months later...
I just noticed in the photo on Page 1.. you have a really HAIRY hand!!!  :lol:

i was thinking is that a rolex? looks like the cheap rolex model like i have. real ones no fakes like folex, molex, craplex, ect.

<_< ... It really doest matter if it is a rolex, or a Relox or a Foolex.

Hummmm now I check that pic again... man! my hand is HAIRY!! :lol:

• 6 months later...

Hello all. I have waited to find these on eBay but realize that they're more than likely not going to appear. Does anyone here in the US know of a place to get them? I would be willing to share the shipping cost with others so that we could get some of these Bootlegs. That is if Sebastian is still able to get them. :D

wow, that bootleg comes with the gunclip too! Does anybody know if that gunclip is any good as the original or is it pretty flimsy?

Hey Guppy, "we" doesn't include me. Speak for yourself. I for one, would really like to customize one of these bootleg valks. :D

ok, I'll amend my statement.. Sebastian, get me a SDF-1 AND a bootleg!

• 2 weeks later...
I just noticed in the photo on Page 1.. you have a really HAIRY hand!!!  :lol:

i was thinking is that a rolex? looks like the cheap rolex model like i have. real ones no fakes like folex, molex, craplex, ect.

yeah looks like a Datejust to me. I have a GMT master. It was my dad's (given to hi when he joined the airlines) then given to me for my graduation. Was hoping for a new car :p:(<_< hehe