Ultimate Valkirie Knock Off!

Sebastian

To everybody who wants me to get a bootleg for you...

Please read.

The toy cost me RMB 29 in Carrefour, it is like US 3.508,00

I am not looking for ANY KIND of personal benefit from this. If I am offering help to get this bootlegs is just that... help to my fellows MW members.

Please do not misunderstand this as a business.

I have no personal interest. Ok?

I have no paypal. Sorry. But if you send the money by certified letter or other method no problem. I will send the toy as soon as you tell me you sent the cash.

Keep in mind the Shipping cost. maybe you will find this toy cheaper in your country later, maybe not. no idea.

Sebastian.

O.....M.....G :o:o:o i have like 4 carrefours around the corner of my house ,i will jus so have to check tomorow (today is sunday) if i can find these here in Spain also.

I will buy a case of these for sure cuz it look very very good, with some recast joint this will look great .

Ill let you guys know if i find any of these around here also.allthough with my luck of living in europe probably not. :lol:

cool. Bandai parts. :p

EXACTLY! These things are PERFECT for making my swiveling thigh mod. You use one arm and one thigh per leg to make the joint and it works like a charm.

Oh man I need to get some of these..........

i saw a VF-1S (Roy Fokker use) on ebay....they were selling 3 of them for $20....but in all honesty i doubt they're even worth the plastic they're made out of...thing is ugly as hell....if they're going to bootleg something they should bootleg a GOOD figure like the 1/60 yamato VF's :)

i saw a VF-1S (Roy Fokker use) on ebay....they were selling 3 of them for $20....but in all honesty i doubt they're even worth the plastic they're made out of...thing is ugly as hell....if they're going to bootleg something they should bootleg a GOOD figure like the 1/60 yamato VF's :)

That's the carded bootleg I reviewed on the old board a few weeks before the transition. Although I was very critical of it in many respects, I actually think it's not bad for $6+tax, which is what I paid for it at a local mall. Perhaps the most interesting thing about it is that it's approximately 1/65 scale, and thus should match the Matchbox 7" destroids and Glaug, as well as the Macross 7 toys.

Edit: Came across this post several moons later and have to correct myself: the carded bootleg in question is not 1/65 scale--it's the same size (though different proportions) as a 1/60 Yamato.

Edited by ewilen

Just to let you guys know.

The cheapest air way to the states is US$ 19,26. 

To Singapore is US$ 10,975.

Personally I think it is just too much for this Chunky Monkey copy.  Better whait untiill the thing appear in your local flea maket.

Yeah, a real bandai is only 10-15 bucks more......

I don't know....

It's hard to put a price on not (1) but (2) LEDs! :rolleyes:

LOL! :lol:

Just to let you guys know.

The cheapest air way to the states is US$ 19,26.

To Singapore is US$ 10,975.

Personally I think it is just too much for this Chunky Monkey copy. Better whait untiill the thing appear in your local flea maket.

:(

Hey Sebastian,

I have tried to scourge that toy here in Taiwan's Carrefour, but nothing!

Can you be kind as to find out how much is shipping to Taiwan?

Many thanks!!! Hope to see you in HK in January!

Paulo

Menphis.

The carrefour is a french Supermarket Chain, the second in the world. The one where I found the knock off is the Pudong Carrefour. Shanghai, China.

VF-1S Alpha.

If you want I can take a couple of them to you next January.

Calculate the shipping charge a few cents cheaper than Singapore. Chinese post office allways ask too much money.

I think the bootleg does not worth so much trouble and money. Let me know if you want me to pick up one, but you will have to buy me a beer in HK!!! :p